• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Dedicated server

I'm looking for a dedicated server, it needs to have 2-4TB of bandwidth and either a 100mbs - 1gbit connection. The server needs to be powerful, as i'll be doing a lot of cpu intensive encoding and other things simultaneously on the server (quad core or xeon (whatever is powerful and in my...
  2. C

The point of a VPS ?

Ah, I'm not blaming anyone (yet) , that is also the reason why I never stated who is hosting me :P. I'm just trying to understand why this happened to understand whether I will have to get a dedicated server or not.
  3. C

The point of a VPS ?

Well, I always thought the advantage of using a VPS was that I didn't have to worry about effecting other people when I'm using a lot of CPU or something like that because i've been 'alotted' a certain amount of RAM and CPU. So I got a VPS, paid $30 a month and all I use the VPS for it to...
  4. C

DDOS protected VPS

I need a decent DDOS protected VPS, preferably from someone who is fairly well established. My site gets DDOS attacks sporadically, so I need to be with a hoster who can ensure uptime. Requirements : 200GB-400GB bandwidth 10GB + hard drive 3GHz+ CPU 1GB+ dedicated RAM My budget...
  5. C

Looking for a cheap dedibox with Cpanel

sorry ^^' , just for some reason my emails aren't getting replied to, I'm very impatient as my holidays are nearly over and it'll take me some time to get my site running on the server. Once the server is set up I don't intend to move, my site will always stay on the same server ^^ [unless it...
  6. C

What's the connection on that ? 10mbit or 100mbit ? Also it is managed right ? If so to what extent ? I did accept fcolor's server, but the thing keeps having 500 internal errors, it doesn't have SSH access yet and phpmyadmin won't work for me :( [and I have to keep asking them to unzip the...
  7. C

Need some quick help with WordPress --> $$

Thanks for your help :) :beer:
  8. C

I just need someone to explain a few wordpress functions to me, basic stuff , my msn is wasaa0 [at] hotmail.com I don't have the time to figure it all out, I just want someone to answer my questions fast :)
  9. C

Getting hosted for sites that get DDOs'd

Lol a lot of curious people ;) , well I'll just say that a lot of people in my niche get ddos'd , I've managed to find a solution, though I don't know how long i'll be able to stay like this. Thanks for everyone who replied to this thread, your input was extremely useful.
  10. C

Well I could probably stretch a bit more :/, 10-15 dollars more per month :S --- To say the truth the only reason I'm saying Cpanel is because I've never set up a server using anything else.. I had a huge ammount of trouble setting up a VPS [creating name servers etc..] and to go through...
  11. C

Well I'm 100% new to WordPress and I have quite a lot of questions on it, I don't have time to mess around with it and figure out how it works, I need someone who knows the wordpress system well and who has MSN to help me out for 30-40 minutes [probably a lot less than that] , i'll pay $6 :P ...
  12. C

Ok I have a really tight budget, I want to host unlicensed manga on a server, looking at paying around 60 dollars for a dedibox / vps with at least -- 80GB hard drive -- 1~1.5TB of bandwidth. -- No setup fee. [or low setup fee] -- Cpanel -- Managed Please put offers here. Thanks
  13. C

Yes it's ddos'd I have 2 sites and both are getting ddos'd. Not anyone messing around with me. I don't see why I would risk spending over $170 per month on a server if it wasn't.
  14. C

Well simply, I'm offering a service for free, while other sites want their visitor to pay for the same service. They'd rather just take me down and increase their sales. DDOS attacks are fairly constant, well seems everyone is reccomending Staminus to me, but they are unmanaged right ? :S ...
  15. C

Ok, well my sites get ddos'd , I need a dedicated box to host it :/ So far I've found this place : nethostspace.com : DDOS Protection: TOP LAYER NETWORKS™ comes with the servers, but I can't find any reviews on it, does anyone know anything about it ? Otherwise I can only find Staminus...
  16. C

Need some hosting

I just need some hosting to run a small script, the hoster needs Curl installed on the server. If possible Cpanel. Erm not much else to say , I need it fast, I don't need much bandwidth and not much space. In return I may put a url to your site for a few days [anime site] [5k uniques per...
  17. C

I don't get this nameserver thing..

How do I do that :S ,I'm using godaddy
  18. C

I don't get this nameserver thing..

Ok so I sound like a total noob.. Well I still am I guess, I just bought my first VPS I've been on shared hosting for all this time. Well I bought it, I set up everything via the Cpanel, but how am I supposed to get it to work! I mean, my domain is parked at GoDaddy.com, so how to I make...
  19. C

Looking for VPS

Does it include Cpanel ?
  20. C

Looking for VPS

Hi, I'm looking for a VPS for my anime streaming site, nothing is hosted on it, just linking, but it uses quite a lot of CPU and it got suspended from my shared hosting :( due to its unique system, so I decided it's time for move to a VPS. Well I don't need much, just need 1GB of space , a lot...
Back