• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

20mb host request

hey, can any host kindly offer me a tiny hosting so that i could use to test a theme i want to build for wordpress, i would inform the host to delete the account as soon as i finish the theme space: 20mb transfer: 100mb cpanel and fantastico would be sweet too no ads please thank you
  2. K

temporary 10mb host needed

hi, i just want a small, temporary host to work on my new wordpress theme for my blog, about 10mb is enough, i would like the server to load fast, as i will be refreshing the page a lot please PM me thanks! :beer:
  3. K

25mb needed

hi, i just wanted a tiny host that gives me 25mb to develope my wordpress theme done on my photoshop. bandwidth aroudn 100mb will be more than enough i will use your subdomain mysql, php required and cpanel is optional thanks!
  4. K

web2.0 design

hi, please review my blog using wordpress. http://luv5.net recently designed a skin based on k2. please rate my design and the server speed (i bought from fusednetwork) also the content if you can read read them :p (do they appear as squears on your pc? lol) thanks!
  5. K

Hosting Support questions

Hi, i am just a bit confused on the support offered by a hosting company. its obvious they should help you out on cpanel/mysql/php problems, but i have also heard that they offer scripts installation supports too. thanks a bit weird, a hosting company helping you out on skinning and...
  6. K

worst plan ever

NZ has the worst internet in the world, also the worst host providers.. the plan is 20mb diskspace and 7g transfer, no cpanel, no mysql yet it costs $20!!! what do you guys think
  7. K

What is this script?

Hi, i have to ask for the name of these two scripts because they are just too fascinating.. 1. the script where ads 'popup' when you try to click a link and on the top it says 'click here to continue' - so the site will look nice and neat and earn money eg (photo)...
  8. K

plz recommand

not looking for any host in particular, so i wont post it in request section but, could you guys suggest me a host that you know is good? its shared hosting, 99% uptime server @ asia / asia-pacific very very fast server (good dl speed, fast page refreshing) only need 200mb/5g the usual options...
  9. K

is liquidweb good?

i am considering to move to a paid webhost, i am not sure which one is good, i am pretty sure liquidweb is a big comppany but is it reliable? it seems to be quite expensive :eek2:
  10. K

request small plan..once again

my blog went down since valve got hacked, they are not updating their website/forum, so i am deciding to take a new host very simple, all i need: 100mb space 1-2g traffic cpanel, mysql, php and a fast/reliable server i don't need subdomain, have my own domain and my own blog ready edit: half...
  11. K

Small Hosting, to test my beta site

Hi I would want a tiny hosting to test out my site in beta mode. *i would like no forum posting, but 5-10 posts are fine* Disk- 50M Bandwidth- 500M MySQL- 2 FTP- 1 PHP Cpanel No Ads I wont need this for a long, only about 2 month
  12. K

Fine Spot Network

Hey just want to know that way finespot network ain't replying to any new applications? i thought the staffs are really active =/
  13. K

Small, but dedicated

Ok, so i dont need much, but i need quite a fast host (dedicated) around 500mb space, 5-10g bandwidth, every feaeture included, cPanel the server must have 2g ram+ and fast CPU i would put on text link back + 150x80 px link back image everypage and 'powered by 'host' ' thanks :) please no...
  14. K

1g/20g

Hi there does anyone have a free hosing offers 1G/20G, all the features, cpanel, domain host i dont want ads, but posting is ok no flaming please
  15. K

Cool Hosting Needed!!

So, i am back again =.= dont ask me why i need a 500mb Dont care about Bandwidth Top good quality as a free host offer cPanel No ads Best if no forum posts (actually dont mind) ta guys
  16. K

High Quality Gaming Host

Hi there i need a high quality gaming hosting i want -5g space -30-50g traffic -NO ADS -cpanel -some important features (such as mysql and stuff) -less than 30 forum posts if needed :D thanx!
Back