• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

request small plan..once again

kix

my blog went down since valve got hacked, they are not updating their website/forum, so i am deciding to take a new host

very simple, all i need:
100mb space
1-2g traffic
cpanel, mysql, php

and a fast/reliable server

i don't need subdomain, have my own domain and my own blog ready

edit: half of my site is in english, half in japaness/chinese, there will always be a translation into english though

Last edited:
sorry, i don't really want to put ads on my blog :(

btw, i edited the post on language requirement

20 GB 1 TB bw just 20 posts required

register link is in my signature

You must only say that it is me which invited you "Softin"

are all of you be able to have languages other than english?

eg freenetworz says only english in tos...

zoomcities, can i please see your server spec?

thanks for offering

are all of you be able to have languages other than english?

eg freenetworz says only english in tos...

zoomcities, can i please see your server spec?

thanks for offering

You said it'll all be available to translate to English via your site. That's would be accepted. However, we're currently in the middle of a server switch.

hello, did you say half of your blog is in Japanese? what kind of content is it about? If it is in any way related to Japanese entertainment industry, anime, manga, Television, I will be happy to host you in exchange for just x1 banner on the index page only.

pm me if you are interested

thanks for your uneccessary comment Blade1941, you can check using google translator.

@CNLucas, thanks i am considering your hosting :)

@allenh, sorry, i dont want banners, there will be some about jpop music and anime

thanks for your uneccessary comment Blade1941, you can check using google translator.

lol I know about translators but its necessary for me at least to know what the site is used for to not risk the server getting in trouble for the other users sake.

And If I can't translate the site Completely or don't know what its being used for then sorry to say it but I wouldn't risk hosting it.

But I wouldn't mind hosting an forum, blog, or any other script that has other languages than english, not at all. I'm talking about normal websites with Unknown content. For a hosting company weither it's free or not it has to have some ground rules else the company is useless.

Last edited:
Back