• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

High Quality Gaming Host

kix

Hi there
i need a high quality gaming hosting
i want
-5g space
-30-50g traffic
-NO ADS
-cpanel
-some important features (such as mysql and stuff)
-less than 30 forum posts if needed

:D

thanx!

Last edited:
Lol!

keep dreaming bro, if your looking for quility, with those specifications, get paid, or it wont be reliable(With those specs)

For 30 forum posts per month your be lucky to get even 1GB space and 10GB bandwidth.

why all you say is 'no good host at that spec' and 'you won't get a hosting like that'

say something useful!!! ----ing ----s being sarcastic to every one in every request post!

i am just stating the facts, sorry to be meen thought.....

I remember people saying these things to me when i first came....

What exactly are you going to do with the space and badwidth?

Yes, that's usually what you get when you are requesting something out of proportion. Don't you notice that? Web hosting of 5GB diskspace aren't selling for peanuts so I doubt you can find a webhost giving you that for no ads or 30 forum posts. If you find one, it's highly likely that the webhost is going to be unreliable, maybe even going down within a couple of months.

Also, if your website is not an existing website, it hardly justify your need for 5GB which is freaking a lot to ask for. So, my advice is to reconsider your requirements and go for something that you really need, not an imagined future requirements of a website that got really popular.

After reading such requests for 2+ years on FWS, you kind of get used to it and get new ideas of how to put ideas across to the kids. :p

why, this board is so fvcked up, people kept on saying its impossible to have quality free hosts.
i have a '5 star hosting' for free, 2g ram, Intel pentium 4 processors, Linux Redhat Enterprise OS

5-star hosting is possible but it's really a matter of how long, not how powerful. Many webhosts here are quality free webhosts but what you asked for will be hard to come by unless you can justify it. It's not that Pentium 4 processor is a 5-star server when you got Xeon. A quality server is defined by both the hardware and administration skills of the admin, not just the hardware.

Mind you, the server I provide hosting on is a Xeon dual processor with 2GB RAM but the main question is why do I want to make an offer when I am not getting anything in return? Ask yourself that and you will probably understand our stand.

no one said that, calm yourself down, they said it would be impossible to find the specs you are after for free, BECAUSE you stated you need such ridiculous amounts of everything, good free hosting is easy to come by, miracles on the other hand are not...

...you guys are the lamest ppl i have ever spoken to on forums....you all have no....why am i wasting time on this forum

i can help you out but you will not get all that stuff ill give you a small amount of stuff and if you run low ill give you more. PM me and ill make a deal with you

Back