• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

web2.0 design

kix

hi, please review my blog using wordpress.

http://luv5.net

recently designed a skin based on k2.

please rate my design and the server speed (i bought from fusednetwork)

also the content if you can read read them :p (do they appear as squears on your pc? lol)

thanks!

Right My review:

Design
The design is, in my opinion, brilliant! I am really liking the colour scheme, and the logo at the top is minimal and stylish. The footer is clean and repectful :)
Rating: 9.5/10

Server Speed
The blog loads really quickly, which in my opinion is a good thing.
Rating: 9/10

Content
Exept for the mad overload of ??????'s all over the place, that is due to the languages. But come on, that car in the bottom post is damn sexy :p !
Rating: 7.5/10

Overall Rating: 9/10

Hope thats ok,
Adam.

thanks for your detailed reply.

the car in the bottom post is a screenshot of the new nfs series, prostreet :)

thanks guys.

oh btw the car is now on the second page, i have set it up so only 4 newest post will appear on the homepage.

to find that 'sexy' car, go on the second page or select gaming on category :)

I really like the design. Like someone said before, it's clean and stylish.

And the fact that there's an RX-7 / FD3S on the second page (even if it's from NFS) gets you 10,000 bonus points + a cookie cake. (you're a mom now)

not bad design, good logo design, but your portion on the right side is on the bottom it should levelled with your top of your site, other then that your site is 4/5 Good luck.

Back