• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Allowed Places for putting Google Ads in a forum

Would it be OK if I place ads using the side box plugin on the index page, i.e. can I place a 160 x 600 vertical banner on the right side just adjacent to the forums on the index page?
  2. Y

I believe, Google Adsense TOS says that "No Google ad may be placed on any non-content-based pages. This includes error, login, registration, "thank you" or welcome pages.":P Hence if I put adsense in the header or footer, it will be visible on registration page, and even other non-content...
  3. Y

:wave: I may be too amateur in my query here but.... I have recently setup a forum on MyBB, on which I want to place Google Ads before making the forum active.... I searched for directions to do so and found that I must place the Google Adsense code in header and footer files. However, doing...
  4. Y

Help me use a custom domain name on my blog?

How do I setup a subdomain on my domain registered with name.com. I mean do I need to create another CNAME Record? Also, where I am going to host forum, at WebsiteNetworks.com, when I select domain it comes with a prefix "www". So I cannot select that subdomain that I just created. :angel...
  5. Y

Now I would try to keep it simple this time.... I have a blog at blogger.com. I want to setup a forum hosted on a Webhost. Now I have already configured my blogger.com blog to point to my root, i.e. abc.com. What I now want is to configure my forum in such a way that it is available from...
  6. Y

I have purchased a new domain just now and would like to setup a forum, that is hosted with another web host on sub-domain of the newly purchased domain, i.e. If I have abc.com, I want to setup forum on forum.abc.com Someone, please explain me how to setup DNS Records. I mean I will have to...
  7. Y

Can I host blog and forum with same domain?

Can you just help me with the registration mate? Plz tell me if I can use a debit card to purchase domain as there are only two options "Use Paypal" and "Use Credit Card"....
  8. Y

Help with Name.com

I have finally registered with name.com.... Thanks to all for your help!
  9. Y

I am planning to buy a domain from name.com. Do they give me full DNS Control? If they do, then I think that buying that and editing DNS records seems to be the best option.....
  10. Y

Help with Name.com

But is it safe to disclose such info.... I mean after all, what kind of purpose does it serve??
  11. Y

Help with Name.com

While registering a domain with name.com, I am getting a form that says: "Default Account Contact Information Please fill in the fields below and click "continue" For each registration you are legally required to supply contact information for 4 different contact types: Registrant (owner)...
  12. Y

Well, I have a blog at Blogger.com and now I want to extend a forum section for that blog, but still I do not want to leave Blog Software at Blogger.com, i.e. I do not want to switch over to other blog software as I am quite comfortable with Blogger.com) Hence now I want to purchase a domain and...
  13. Y

How to put ads in a Forum?

Your website says: "If you want FULL CONTROL over your forum, or the ability to also create a website, you might be interested in our Premium Web Hosting." What is the meaning of FULL CONTROL in this context? If I go for Free Plan, what controls will I not get?? Also, please explain backup...
  14. Y

But when I would register a domain, say with GoDaddy.com (by the way, can you suggest some good registrars?), and since I have a blog at Blogger.com and a forum at 110mb.com or any other web host, how do I reconcile the two and point them both towards my main domain, i.e. for e.g: I want abc.com...
  15. Y

Free Web Host for Forum with MySQL

What I meant was that suppose I have an already hosted forum on a free webhost. Can I transfer that to say abc.com/forum and at the same time keep abc.com as my blog....
  16. Y

I also have a basic query which I am not sure if this is the place for that, but if I purchase a domain name, can I host a blog as well as forum on it. I mean for e.g: if I register a domain say abc.com, can I redirect my blog to abc.com and at the same time host a forum with a free webhost co...
  17. Y

Free Web Host for Forum with MySQL

I need to host a blog that is currently with Blogger.com and alongwith it I also want to host a Forum for which I require PHP and MySQL Support. I need a reliable free webhost with no forced ads suitable for my purpose.... I also have another query which I am not sure if this is the place for...
  18. Y

I have gone through MyBB Site... but then again it also uses MySQL and the problem is that I cannot find a reputed and free host with no forced ads providing MySQL....
  19. Y

Yes I do know HTML and at the moment phpbb seems to be the best option for me. Do you think I can host a forum on awardspace.com? I would be really greatful if you could suggest some free webhost (Reputed only as I dont want it to disappear overnight) but without forced ads, i.e. one that allows...
  20. Y

Can you suggest some of the best and user friendly MySQL scripts for creating forums?
Back