• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Host for Forum with MySQL

yashved

I need to host a blog that is currently with Blogger.com and alongwith it I also want to host a Forum for which I require PHP and MySQL Support.
I need a reliable free webhost with no forced ads suitable for my purpose....

I also have another query which I am not sure if this is the place for that, but if I purchase a domain name, can I host a blog as well as forum on it. I mean for e.g: if I register a domain say abc.com, can I redirect my blog to abc.com and at the same time host a forum with a free webhost co and redirect it to abc.com/forum?

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
I can host you.
Basic
Disk Space: 100MB
Bandwidth: 1GB
Features: 2
2 Posts per Month
Request
Check our other plans? Click Here

To answer your question, yes. You can redirect your blog to your domain.
As for the forum. Not that I know of, unless you use CNAME. Which, depending on the forum, may or may not be possible.

To answer your question, yes. You can redirect your blog to your domain.
As for the forum. Not that I know of, unless you use CNAME. Which, depending on the forum, may or may not be possible.

What I meant was that suppose I have an already hosted forum on a free webhost. Can I transfer that to say abc.com/forum and at the same time keep abc.com as my blog....

Its a 2day promo meaning we offer free hosting for the next 2days after that we will no longer be offering free hosting, however if you have a account with us then you keep your free hosting.

SiteFrost can host you. And it's POSSIBLE to do the domain-thingy in our server. For as low as 1 post/month , you can get 50 mb space, 500mb monthly bandwidth, cpanel 11, installatron, 5 of each features (mysql, ftp, email, subdomain, addon domains, parked domain, etc.), NO ADS, no language restriction.

Visit SiteFrost.com for details & signup. (more plans/packages available, visit SiteFrost.com for details.).

Back