• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. lucifer

crap jokes

here's mine -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The pope is in the shower one day having his daily wash. The place is quiet and no-one is around so he decides to play with himself! As he doesn't get much action!! Anyway just as he reaches...
  2. lucifer

disable left click

:rolleyes: how can I do this?
  3. lucifer

columbian crop spraying UPDATE

my old thread seems to have been deleted but just to say that the court ruling went through and now no more crop spraying (to kill the coca bushes) will happen over indian lans in columbia. Unfortunately they are still spraying other areas. This is a good start. The US drug war is another...
  4. lucifer

win2000 auto logon

where's the option to auto logon as a user in win 2000 I found it a few days ago and now I can't :(
  5. lucifer

clean up HTML

There was some mention of this in another thread but I think a new one is justified. What progs are there about for rewriting/cleaning up HTML so that it conforms to some sort of standard. a friend has got a site of several hundred pages that has lots of errors when it's validated...
  6. lucifer

useful app for windows

a nice little program I came across for switching on and off startup items - much nicer than the selective startup in MSconfig http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml
  7. lucifer

extra scarey things

I've just noticed these ... is online boxes. big brother is watching you. I wonder if it works if you are hiding?
  8. lucifer

Sound cards and linux

I've done that sticking linux on my old pc at last. However it's all a bit strange. My sound card does not appear to be working. So when I try to play a cd I hear nothing. I tried running esd but that just came up with a bunch of errors complaining about stuff. I don't know if it has...
  9. lucifer

drugs a step forward

Portugal has forced back the frontiers of drug liberalisation in Europe with a law which, at a stroke, decriminalises the use of all previously banned narcotics, from cannabis to crack cocaine. The new law, which came into effect on 1 July, takes a socially conservative country with...
  10. lucifer

Gayowulf - what is that aviator

it's nice to see the wheelchair out again are you going to come clean and tell us what it is nice paint job :D :p
  11. lucifer

gyrbo

like the new aviator :D more blood please ;)
  12. lucifer

read russian in Eudora

anyone know how to get Eudora to display russian properly?
  13. lucifer

PHP ()'s

when I write my php I always do include "mypage"; echo "hello mum"; other's will do include ("mypage"); echo ("hello mum"); does adding the () make any noticable difference or is it as I imagine a matter of aesthetics
  14. lucifer

Regular Expressions in Java

Java - it's a cool language it must have Regular Expressions somewhere I can't find them :( does anyone know what classes they are in? thanx
  15. lucifer

Atavar Censorship

should bigperm's atavar have been censored? here's the poll. I'm going to start the controversy by suggesting that it should be considered deflamatory to have had reagan and jesus in the same gif. ;)
  16. lucifer

Todd you're doing a fine job

Todd, just wishing you well in your campaign to try to bring a bit of order to the boards. Things seem to have got a little out of hand recently and I will admit that I may have been involved in this a slight amount. There is a fine line between good humour and abuse I do not envy...
  17. lucifer

zoneedit.com

Anyone know how reliable they are I set up an account with them a couple of days ago but it seems to be down ATM which is a pain - means I can't access one of my sites and is messing up a domain registration. Are they down much or is this rare behaviour??
  18. lucifer

php directory listings

how can I get a directory listing in PHP I can check things are directories but not do anything with them :mad: :mad:
  19. lucifer

When to sell out?

I've got this lovely little site just up and running (still in it's test phase) Most of the users will be repeat customers (content is so sticky I'm going to patent it for putting up wall speakers) My question is I want to put some ads on it when it starts getting going. I'd like to do...
  20. lucifer

a home for some MP3's

my first post on this board was with this query and I still have to find a solution I want :) a few MB 10 min 35 max .mp3's allowed no ads preferably hotlinking to the mp3's .htaccess would be nice but not needed (stop others hotlinking) some bandwidth - not sure how much I'd use but...
Back