• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

zoneedit.com

lucifer

NLC
NLC
Anyone know how reliable they are

I set up an account with them a couple of days ago but it seems to be down ATM which is a pain - means I can't access one of my sites and is messing up a domain registration.

Are they down much or is this rare behaviour??

I've been with them for some months and they are fairly steady. This morning was one of their unusual down times.

broke through the no-right-click code like i was kicking over a tower of playing cards.

Zoneedit

Ive been using their service for over a year now and it is very reliable and would recommend it to anyone

uptime

i couldnt got to their website friday night by my 5 domains that i use with their service all responded. my domains faced no downitme. its a great service for the price and im sure that most ppl would be willing to pay for a service like that. they offer even more things if you are a paying user

Let's be fair... MyDomain is a good service but they have their down times too. I find that MyDomain has many more short down times but when ZoneEdit goes down, it is for hours. In my mind it is a toss up. I'm the most frustraded with the one that just so happens to be down at that moment.

zoneedit

like i said when zoneedit went down of friday i could not access their site to make any changes but my domains kept on workin like their supposed to. so hteir down time didnt effect me other than i wanted to add a sub domain and had to wait but hey as long as my visitors can get to my house i dont care what happens

you could get to your site as it's ip was cached somewhere either on your machine or some other nameserver

i clear my cache evry day and i was uploading and refreshing and the updates were there and there is no ip address for my site it redirects to domain.com/site

Back