• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Atavar Censorship

Should atavar censorship exist

• no - we should be able to post anything we want whoever it offends

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • yes - we should have a strict censorship to ensure family values

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • grow up

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

lucifer

NLC
NLC
should bigperm's atavar have been censored?

her
e's the poll.

I'm
going to start the controversy by suggesting that it should be considered deflamatory to have had reagan and jesus in the same gif. ;)

I don't think one should have an avatar that offends a group of people, either large or small.

Originally posted by meow
Personally I find everything and everyone expressing any opinion at all offensive.

The only thing more offensive is expressing a second opinion. If an opinion has been expressed it should not be allowed to express an contradictory opinion. I suggest that the first opinion expressed on any matter should hereafter be the official opinion.

I find that Bigperm's avatar was expressing a second opinion and therefor highly offensive.

I have removed my own avatar since I now realize that it was in opposition to the official browser icons already suggested, Internet Explorer and Netscape. I hope you will all forgive my indiscretion and ignorance.

WTF?!?!

Who kidnapped Meow? ;)

oh no! meow is neutral! help!!!

btw, i think netscape and internet explorer both suck. LYNX FOR3V312 ROFL :D :cool: :p

Personally I find everything and everyone expressing any opinion at all offensive.

The only thing more offensive is expressing a second opinion. If an opinion has been expressed it should not be allowed to express an contradictory opinion. I suggest that the first opinion expressed on any matter should hereafter be the official opinion.

I find that Bigperm's avatar was expressing a second opinion and therefor highly offensive.

I have removed my own avatar since I now realize that it was in opposition to the official browser icons already suggested, Internet Explorer and Netscape. I hope you will all forgive my indiscretion and ignorance.

You noticed? :eek:
Truth is I didn't know how it worked. I though it would delete the whole thread below me. I got the idea that I could censor everyone posting below me and cause some confusion :p. It didn't work as I thought and I had to do it once more to make sure. Sorry.

Yeah. I noticed. I'm not planning on deleting anything more. A one time experience.

yeah, the worst thing in the world that could happen to you is trying to be a smartass and getting caught red handed while really screwing it up. i've been very fortunate though, that's never happened to me.

i also find it odd that lucifer made "grow up" one of the choices. you're the one who needs to grow up, my friend. everyone here is a nerd in one way or another. i mean look at us, we're posting in freaking internet services related forums. and there are all these people who try to act all bad-ass about it. ha!! most of these members' biggest concerns is their post count!!

well, let me tell you, this isn't the something awful forums. it's not a network hacking newsgroup. posting a poll like that with the option "grow up" is seriously lame and highly ignorant to the fact that it makes you look like a moron [at least to the 'half-way-intelligent to intelligent' members of this forum]. what's running through your mind? that we're going to bed tonight thinking "boy, that lucifer character sure is a funny guy"? not a chance. no one's suggesting strict censorship of anything. we just don't feel the need to be offended on a tame internet related board like this.

once again, we're geeks on a free webspace board. if you wanna be "bad-ass", go here and see how hard you get knocked on your keister.

Originally posted by keith

once again, we're geeks on a free webspace board. if you wanna be "bad-ass", go here and see how hard you get knocked on your keister.

Shit that place is popular

7845 threads in total | 99784 posts by 13141 members

122 members currently online!

Imagine a flame war on their boards! It will turn into a riot.

Hey Keith... Maybe you didn't scroll up and LOOK at the poll, but I did and it says; 2 for complete avatar freedom, 2 for strict rules about avatars, and 11 people telling people like you to GROW UP AND GET OVER IT. Sounds like we have a winner *ding* *ding* *ding*.

Well we are talking about it, I would like to say how offended I am by your avatar. Your depiction of a white, brown haired man offends the rich cultural diversity on this board. That picture... to me... represents a one world aryan nation that smiles like a silly bastard in the face of people of different races. Your racist pictures are not welcome here! Ban Kieth's Avatar!!

Don't make me call Giancarlo's lawyer... I hear he is good.

funny guy! no idea how childish you're making yourself look... but funny to look at anyhow. :cool:

and where does it say people like me? as far as you or i know, people could be voting "grow up" because they're fed up with this whole icon thing, and all this moronic poll is doing is further instigating it. at least that's why i voted "grow up". as i recall, i had absolutely nothing to do with this whole banned icon deal, so i'll kindly ask you to shut up.

where's the rule that bars me from participating in anything moronic or childish? i'm participating in this discussion, aren't i?

Back