• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

[HELP] PHP and MS Access Database

Anyone knows, where can I find PHP Scripts that can handle edit, add, delete MS ACCESS DB on the fly from web browser? And support user level. User only view the MS DB ACCESS they cant edit at all. Im looking on HotScripts and I found nothing, Im thinking... Should I using Documents...
  2. H

[Help] Shorting Urls

I have website and all of the page made with pure html page. Also, to many files on my server, sometimes I should type long-long url to get to my page ... www.domain.com/about.html www.domain.com/contact.html www.domain.com/term.html www.domain.com/gallery.html www.domain.com/products.html...
  3. H

How to shorting URL

I have some website, and I create them with pure HTML. These all website are Web Gallery, and all made by hand (1 by 1). Sometime this make me mad, I have long url to type. Then, Im thinking, how to create this with short one. Sometime I should type domain.com/gallery/images01/index.html...
  4. H

Setting up Network

I have problem with my Computer.... Actually, I have nothing to do yet, just make sure this work when I ready to set this up. In my office, I have computer as a server (Windows XP Pro) with WIRELESS CONNECTION and shared with 7 Computers (as clients) and all connected with HUB (ALL PORT...
  5. H

Hosting for NGO

Hello, We are NGO which focuses on farmers and villagers advocacy. And we need free hosting for our domain. We have domain.org and currenlly we have 35MB space and 500MB b/w. Mainly we are using this for email and our space was bloated. At the last time I wrote this thread, we only have...
  6. H

Can you recomended me about this scripts

Can you recomended me about this php scripts Well... Here Im new and starting to selling some products on internet and I need a scripts, maybe its called like INVOICE PAYMENT. Because I dont use Credit Card on my site. Simple. The PHP/CGI script I want is... If user buy a product, he...
  7. H

Need Help - Lan Messanger

I have some computer on my office, and need to install some LAN Messanger likes MSN Messanger or Yahoo Messanger. The point is. I need software that can handle private chat also channel supported over LAN Network. If you know some software that can handle this please drop me msg. Any...
  8. H

Take a look

Just drop me a comment :) http://jessy.riverworld.net Im using mixed language, Dont think about that, just look at design and drop me comments, I dont care its good or not :) Thank you
  9. H

PHP ShoutBOX Help

Any ppl know, which ShoutBox that supports admin replay feature. Soo admin can replay each message from user message Optional: Ban List Non Iframe Cookies CSS Please replay if you know where to get that ShoutBOX, Or if you have that scripts, that would be helpful.
  10. H

Which OS?

In my home I have Intel Pentium 4 - 1,6G With Maxtor 20GB of Hard Disk. MAXTOR 2B1etc,etc <-- MAXTOR CODE. Now my Hard Disk change and cant detect by BIOS, Its can detect as MAXTOR ATHENA. I have no lots money to buy new HD. I just have IOMEGA ZIP ATAPI with 100MB disket. Now I an OS...
  11. H

Help - TV Tunner Card -

I have PCI TV Tunner Card And thats just 1 pcs. In my place, I have 10 Computers. I want to able all 10 Computers can watch TV just using 1 TV Tunner Card via LAN. Any replays will be help.
  12. H

Recomended me for Free Hosting Scripts

I have a friends and he has Windows hosting. PHP Support but "NO ASP SUPPORT" <-- weird *LOL* He thinks he has too much space and bandwidth, and he want to share with other friends. But the problem is, he hasnt Control Panel of Hosting Scripts to handle that. If can, there is support pre...
  13. H

50free database lost

Anybody have other ways to recover database on this server?
  14. H

Need help with Mailing List HOST

I have domain *.uni.cc and need to build mailing list with that domain. Of course I just need a litlle space hosting and other 10MB more would be nice :ditsy2: PHP FTP MySQL text link will nice or no ads more nice :applaudin CPanel will be wonderfull :P Email account of course...
  15. H

IFRAME make slow

1. Anyone know how to convert IFRAME Site to Non IFRAME. I means.. I have website and I add shoutbox there that using IFRAME. And its feel slowly. My shoutbox is lives in my website (No remote host). ( Im using PHP ) Now I want it to be display without IFRAME but still display tagboard. I...
  16. H

Need Help or Info getting this SCRIPT

I have website and its has much much space (about 1GB). And I want to make a free poll host. My question.. Does anyone have any good script that can handle it. Or info how to get that script. Actualy I have 1 script and I think its not good enough also its hard to install and configure...
  17. H

Need ASP Host

Just need host running Windows or UNI* with 5MB (Or more), ASP (Not ASP.NET) PHP Not Required with FTP and Text Link is OK :-) It would be wonderful is somebody can put me in their host
  18. H

Looking host for Personal BLOG

Hello PPL... Any body wants to give me a little hosting for my wife. Subdomain / Sub Folder PHP 1 MySQL 10MB is good enough Site Content is mixed [some in English some in others] No POPUP Ads.. Text links or small banner will be nice. FTP Any replays will be help.
  19. H

Need hosting for my domain

I have domain and need hosting for that for free. 59+ MB space (more will be wonderful) :) PHP (no safe mode) and 2 MySQL DB ASP (Running on *NIX) SSH (To store PHPBB database, after that no need) FTP No Ads (Text Link always fine) 1GB Bandwidth (More I'll be glad) ;) Send Mail...
Back