• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Help or Info getting this SCRIPT

horaz

I have website and its has much much space (about 1GB). And I want to make a free poll host.
My question..

Does anyone have any good script that can handle it. Or info how to get that script.

Actualy I have 1 script and I think its not good enough also its hard to install and configure.

Any replays will be help.

If you want to start any sort of remotely hosted script service you will need alot of transfer, the space you need will be minmal in comparison.

As far as a script goes, you can't really use somebody elses poll script in that way, if you can't come up with something yourself, you'd need to find somebody to create one that works the way you want, but it wont be cheap.

Also, starting a service using a freely available program (source code) woudln't be all the wise. You will need to get it custom made, or make it yourself. And the space wouldn't be an issue, more so the server processing power, and transfer.

Back