• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

[HELP] PHP and MS Access Database

Yes, MS ACCESS DATABASE FILE my file name is school.mdb
  2. H

[HELP] PHP and MS Access Database

Anyone knows, where can I find PHP Scripts that can handle edit, add, delete MS ACCESS DB on the fly from web browser? And support user level. User only view the MS DB ACCESS they cant edit at all. Im looking on HotScripts and I found nothing, Im thinking... Should I using Documents...
  3. H

[Help] Shorting Urls

Actually, im trying using code from KRAK_JOE <? if($_GET['page'] == "1"){ include('about.html'); } elseif($_GET['page'] == "2"){ include('contact.html'); } elseif($_GET['page'] == "3"){ include('term.html'); } elseif($_GET['page'] == "4"){...
  4. H

[Help] Shorting Urls

I have website and all of the page made with pure html page. Also, to many files on my server, sometimes I should type long-long url to get to my page ... www.domain.com/about.html www.domain.com/contact.html www.domain.com/term.html www.domain.com/gallery.html www.domain.com/products.html...
  5. H

Browser Problem

backstreetgirl : If you are using FireFox as your browser.. Follow this steps to change your proxy server. 1. Open your Firefox 2. Select Tools menu 3. Choose Options 4. Choose General Tabs 5. Select Connection Settings 6. Tick Manual Proxy Configuration 7. Enter Proxy IP/Host (eg...
  6. H

Burning a .avi file to vcd?

You have avi file about 650MB and if you watch the movie with avi format, it has about 2 hours duration. You cant do this on VCD even you reduce quality to fit to 1 cd, you can do this if you burn it with DVD. Other way, you may split your avi/mpg file. Then burn it to vcd. It may required 2...
  7. H

Browser Problem

It could be not your browser problem, I though it because you are using proxy server from your ISP. And you are requested a cache from proxy server, how many you are using different browser or delete history or browser cache, its useless...
  8. H

Windows XP, Flash, and ActiveX

Try to change your browser... To many problems and insecure if you are using IE. Try using Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
  9. H

winxp thumbnails

AVI and MPG are handled by Windows Media Player. Its might be other programs has been takeover MPG and AVI format. Try to restore them. Select file MPG or AVI format Hold SHIFT key Select OPEN WITH Then Choose Windows Media Player and set it to default. Hope this works. :)
  10. H

Help!!! Usb Disk Error!!! Help!!! Usb Disk Error!!!

It might had a problem on your Flash partition. And wish this can be done with Disk Management on WinXP or Win2K If you are using Windows XP or Windows 2000 try this.. 1. Right clik MY COMPUTER 2. Select MANAGE 3. Choose Disk Management 4. Select your USB Drive. 5. Try to del your USB...
  11. H

How to shorting URL

webfangled : Yes... you right. Im using other software similiar with XARA, to create images gallery. For Javascripts, Maybe I should try this :) Just wondering, because my site about furniture products, and I'm afraid that search engine wont indexs my site for long url. Also, this seems to be...
  12. H

How to shorting URL

I have some website, and I create them with pure HTML. These all website are Web Gallery, and all made by hand (1 by 1). Sometime this make me mad, I have long url to type. Then, Im thinking, how to create this with short one. Sometime I should type domain.com/gallery/images01/index.html...
  13. H

Setting up Network

Yes... Just looking around, also trial and error. Then I got a way. Using MAC BRIDGE. Select both of your network the right click, and choose Bridge this connection. :D The bad news is. This computer going unsecure, coz I should use ICS. Uhhmmppphh... Anyway, thank you for replay :)
  14. H

Setting up Network

I have problem with my Computer.... Actually, I have nothing to do yet, just make sure this work when I ready to set this up. In my office, I have computer as a server (Windows XP Pro) with WIRELESS CONNECTION and shared with 7 Computers (as clients) and all connected with HUB (ALL PORT...
  15. H

Hosting for NGO

We cant, we are ready to upload. And now currenly online on INTRANET on or office. We just have 2.35MB space available and with that space, we cant do everything. Anyway, No Ads or Popup please. I forgot about this.. sorry
  16. H

Hosting for NGO

Hello, We are NGO which focuses on farmers and villagers advocacy. And we need free hosting for our domain. We have domain.org and currenlly we have 35MB space and 500MB b/w. Mainly we are using this for email and our space was bloated. At the last time I wrote this thread, we only have...
  17. H

Can you recomended me about this scripts

Can you recomended me about this php scripts Well... Here Im new and starting to selling some products on internet and I need a scripts, maybe its called like INVOICE PAYMENT. Because I dont use Credit Card on my site. Simple. The PHP/CGI script I want is... If user buy a product, he...
  18. H

domain redirect

how about h**p://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel ?
  19. H

Need Help - Lan Messanger

Thanks for all help I'll take alook now..... :) DEKER : Im using WIN2000 As a server and about network IP, we dont use DCHP, connected through HUB, all platform running on WindowsBOX. (Win98SE, XP, Win2K) Server IP 192.168.0.1 Running Windows 2K Pro (included POP, SMTP, IIS and PHP...
  20. H

how to restore windows98

I think your problem is... Your windows cant locate its registry. Try this.... Before WIN98 boot in to Windows... Press F8 ! Or you may use your Windows 98 startup disk. -- START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, ADD REMOVE PROGRAM, STARTUP DISK. The point is, you should run on PURE MS DOS...
Back