• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by zxedxz

1. Z

1and1.com

Hey anyone know the fax number to cancel the hosting account? I tried the one they gave me but it just can't fax. (1-610-560-1503)
  2. Z

What is wrong with unithosting.net?

Still no answer....aaarrrrr
  3. Z

I also used that. And alredy sent them like 4 times with that form. I also sent them e-mail directly to their support e-mail and also their personal e-mail, yet no reply.
  4. Z

Thanks, You have some relations with them or something? Because i kept e-mailing them and yet they don't reply me. And their forum, so useless, they have to approve you in order for you to post questions. Yet they never activated mine no matter how many time i register. I mean if they don't let...
  5. Z

NetProSmart, Thanks for replying. My domain is Booklandia.com Please help me contact them as soon as possible. Being able to resolve the issue is not the issue but getting the backup is my priority. Thanks for your help.
  6. Z

Please anyone can let me know of anyway to contact them? Their forums need moderator confirmation, but i tried signing it like 5 times already..and not even one confirmation accepted. I swear I won't go with a new hosting anymore after this problem. I thought they were reliable and didn't even...
  7. Z

Still trying to get the backup...can't contact them... are they having some problem?
  8. Z

Hi, shouldn't be posting here about this problem, but i have waited too long already. Is unithosting having problem with their customer service? Anyone used them before? My account was suspended for like a week already without an explained reason. (yes i did pay the monthly fee). i tried to...
  9. Z

Reliable host with history of hosting

I'm searching for a host that is very reliable and that has a good history and that I will know will stay on the business for at least 3 or more years. I don't want to move my websites around over the place. Mainly I will be hosting 3 to 4 websites. So I will need addon domains. I have had...
  10. Z

Free Premium Plan -- 2 GB Space,100 GB Bandwith,and much more...

wow nice, thanks digitalwebhost. My account was setup instantanly. Keep it up. I'm seeing very fast speed too. Nice.
  11. Z

I think you didn't see my last post since it was on the other page. But we have a lot of visitors. This is a screenshot of the hits we have had in just half year of operation. http://www.booklandia.com/hits.JPG Do you think u can host us? Sometimes our host can't provide us all the...
  12. Z

mine....our website is really busy. It goes up to 1800 uni hits at the start of the college semester and at the end of it. And we are still expanding very quickly. We just expanded to more schools which will increase the traffic even more. www.booklandia.com by the way, how long will it stay...
  13. Z

Free Hosting - yourname.batcave.net

hey dc1pop i went to you website and it sound very promising. I'm creating a website to sell jewely to college students. We will link it to my other website that i have to drive traffic. (www.booklandia.com) Do you think u can provide us a free hosting? We only need some 100mb of space. But...
  14. Z

REQ: Need a hosting for a college club

They ask for posts on their forums. And We don;t have time for that. This is a college club and everyone is alrady busy with school and this extra activities. www.shyper.com has been very slow for me. We need a host that is very reliable and will stay on business for a long time. Please any...
  15. Z

Free DOMAIN/HOSTING

like what kind of graphics and images?
Back