• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is wrong with unithosting.net?

zxedxz

Hi, shouldn't be posting here about this problem, but i have waited too long already. Is unithosting having problem with their customer service? Anyone used them before?

My account was suspended for like a week already without an explained reason. (yes i did pay the monthly fee). i tried to contact themsince then, but can't seem to get an reply. I got two reply but both were bs that did not explained what was the problem. Now they don't even answer my e-mails. Are they cheaters? They took my money and suspended my account and did not give me anaswer, at least they could have let me backup my files. Anyone know this guys? I just want to ask right now to back up my files and move to another server. I hav had too much already about them.

Please if anyone can help me contact them sooner, please let me know. My users are complaining about the downtime.

Please anyone can let me know of anyway to contact them? Their forums need moderator confirmation, but i tried signing it like 5 times already..and not even one confirmation accepted. I swear I won't go with a new hosting anymore after this problem. I thought they were reliable and didn't even backed up my site so often.

They are good as far as hosting goes, but when you try and leave them it's a real hassle. I gave them over 2 weeks noticed that we were leaving them, and they still charged my colleague's card.

NetProSmart,

Thanks for replying. My domain is Booklandia.com Please help me contact them as soon as possible. Being able to resolve the issue is not the issue but getting the backup is my priority.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks, You have some relations with them or something? Because i kept e-mailing them and yet they don't reply me. And their forum, so useless, they have to approve you in order for you to post questions. Yet they never activated mine no matter how many time i register. I mean if they don't let people post then why is the forum there?

Well thanks Tamranda. I hope they answer me soon and at least let me back up my files I won't care much about getting a refund, but the files are the most important. Also, I need an explanation of why I was suspended.

zxedxz said:
Thanks, You have some relations with them or something? Because i kept e-mailing them and yet they don't reply me. And their forum, so useless, they have to approve you in order for you to post questions. Yet they never activated mine no matter how many time i register. I mean if they don't let people post then why is the forum there?

Well thanks Tamranda. I hope they answer me soon and at least let me back up my files I won't care much about getting a refund, but the files are the most important. Also, I need an explanation of why I was suspended.

No relations as such .. Used the mailer Script on this Page :: http://unithosting.net/contact.php to contact them .

I also used that. And alredy sent them like 4 times with that form. I also sent them e-mail directly to their support e-mail and also their personal e-mail, yet no reply.

zxedxz said:
Still no answer....aaarrrrr

Well This only tells you how unproffesional they have gone during the last few months, they were actully quite good some time back.

Anyways, You should take a look here :: http://whois.sc/unithosting.net
Maybe send them a letter (warning them that you can put a court case) or give them a call at the number specified on that page.

I also have trouble contacting them! I want to cancel two accounts but no answers yet! I have sent emails and posted a ticket, no replay at all! So I guess Im stuck with them and getting billed over and over again! Or start to doing chargebacks!

Last edited:
Just contact the billing company and explain your situation. Thats what i did, if they are still with 2co, it should e right. coz i stopped getting billed.

Back