• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1and1.com

Ok, doing that now...

-Edit- Didn't do anything, I still get the 1and1.com page, and I still haven't gotten my support mail back :(

I got my support email back in 2 days and I got registered the same day, very fast! and very good service too! 500mb/5gb/php/mySQL is very good!

wow they have 5.99 domain registration too! I think I will help myself to one of those since I can't order them from ev1servers!

Ugh, all I want to do is cancel my account...is it so hard?

Edit- For anyone who may or may not have had trouble cancelling accounts, this is the e-mail I got from Support:

Dear ---- -------,

To cancel your account, send us an email with customer ID requesting
your account be canceled.

Thank you for contacting 1and1.
To remove an external domain name, please remove 1and1 Name Servers from your
domain registrar. Your domain will automatically be deleted in several days.
If you would like to remove a domain name you ordered
with us you must fax us a request to (610)560-1501.

Last edited:
Just wondering, do you have to have a domain name purchased already do use 1and1, or can you use redirection such as dot.tk, uni.cc, dyndns or no-ip.com?

Originally posted by patwa
Just wondering, do you have to have a domain name purchased already do use 1and1, or can you use redirection such as dot.tk, uni.cc, dyndns or no-ip.com?

I dont think u need a domain name to sign up. But you will have to live in North America.

Hey anyone know the fax number to cancel the hosting account? I tried the one they gave me but it just can't fax. (1-610-560-1503)

Back