• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

REQ: Need a hosting for a college club

zxedxz

Hi, I need a reliable hosting that has:
At least 100mb
php/mysql
at least 1gb Monthly Transfer

This is all I'm asking. I will be hosting a Mambo Open Source. It will be used to post events and annoucements so our members can see them. We have like 150 members already. They will keep comming to our website to find out about our activities. Our club is growing at a very fast pace, surpassing others old clubs. I'm already editing the design to make it unique and will be ready in at most 2 weeks. I have to prensent the website on that time. Please anyone can offer ot host us?

Thanks a lot

They ask for posts on their forums. And We don;t have time for that. This is a college club and everyone is alrady busy with school and this extra activities.
www.shyper.com has been very slow for me. We need a host that is very reliable and will stay on business for a long time. Please any offers?

Copied from Clubhost.us

We are pleased to announce the expansion of our FREE hosting account
plan offerings at Clubhost FREE Hosting ...

Instead of just one single plan, we will now be offering six
different plans at Clubhost FREE Hosting.

Lead
======================
75 MB, 2 GB, PHP, FTP, Email
*** Subdomain Address Only
*** No forum posting, text links, or ads
*** No Error Document Redirection
*** Heavy Filetype Restrictions Imposed

Bronze
======================
150 MB, 5 GB, PHP, FTP, MySQL, Plesk, Email
***Subdomain or Domain Address
*** No forum posting, text links, or ads
*** No Error Document Redirection
*** Heavy Filetype Restrictions Imposed

Silver
======================
300 MB, 10 GB, PHP, ASP, FTP, MySQL, Plesk, Email (x5)
*** No forum posting, text links, or ads required
*** All Error Pages Captures and Redirected
*** Most file types permitted with few restrictions

u missed it here , just have to register at the forums & to post or not is at ur will .

zxedxz said:
They ask for posts on their forums. And We don;t have time for that. This is a college club and everyone is alrady busy with school and this extra activities.

You know, I have nothing to do with clubhost but even I am beginning to get annoyed by this. They don't require any posting for their first 2 or 3 plans, only after that. Even if you don't post the plan will give you doulb e and triple and more of what you need.
:rolleyes2

Back