• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Premium Plan -- 2 GB Space,100 GB Bandwith,and much more...

DigitalWebHost

I'm giving away 1 free *Premium* account:

Features:
-2 Gb Space
-100 Gb bandwith
-24/7 Support
-Cpanel XP 2004 (Mod)
-Unlimited e-mail accounts
-Unlimited MySQL databases
-Unlimited PostgreSQL databases
-Unlimited parked domains
-Unlimited addon domains
-Unlimited subdomains
-Fantastico
-And much more...

We have nameservers so you can use your domain.
ns1.digital-webhost.com
ns2.digital-webhost.com

Requirements:Your site must have lots of traffic and visitors,reply in this thread with the url of your website(or a screenshot)if you meet these requirements.

<edit>We only allow this languages:English,Dutch,German and French and we allow warez sites as long as you don't host warez.</edit>

Last edited:
Hi!
My site meet your requirements.
URL: http://www.tintucvietnam.com/ you can see it rank at alexa.com
my lang is Vietnamese (display correctly in IE or NS)
and a want to make another site like that
domain: haidangco.info
userlogin: giangbs
pass: pm me

thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry,i forgot to tell we don't allow other languages than:English,Dutch,French or German for the simple reason that i can not read other languages and i need to check every site to see if they violate the ToS.

Screenshot: I can't show because my host is down :(
Language: English
Username: drome
Site Name: Game-Unit
Description:
My site will have the latest game info. I will have cheats, codes, walktroughs, FAQs and reviews. I will try to add info for every single game ever created. Like I said before I would have the latest game info, like the latest info about the Nintendo DS and the PlayStation Portable. I doubt even more than 50MB.

Only 2 images I got left are:

Logo:
MorpheusGameUnitLogoBlue.gif

Banner:
Game-UnitBanner.gif

i thing no one can met your requirements...
if they have lots of traffic and visitors they would buy a best hosting!

mine....our website is really busy. It goes up to 1800 uni hits at the start of the college semester and at the end of it. And we are still expanding very quickly. We just expanded to more schools which will increase the traffic even more. www.booklandia.com

by the way, how long will it stay free?

This is the best free hosting you can get.Look at the bandwith,i'm not giving away so much bandwith and space to a small website.And our server has had 100% uptime so far.(In 3 months :biggrin2: )

tmgavin said:
whats a warez site that dont host warez on the svr?
Well most warez sites only provide links to the software and that's legal,it's not legal to host warez so you can only provide links to it.

Back