• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Vash

1. V

Mysql host

freesql does not allow nuke and where do you sign up at portland?!
  2. V

Mysql host

Is there a place where i can put my mysql database on and use it from a diffrent website?
  3. V

need a h0st

You gonna be using HTML filies on that? Cuz if your not you can try http://www.come2store.com
  4. V

Host.sk problem

I had no problem with your site. It might be your comp.
  5. V

I command you to help me!

wtf, errrr...... This is why you dont smoke pot.
  6. V

Please take a look at our site, Tinig.com

Ah yes I relize that. My mom whos Filopino too thought it was a good website too. So I guess just keep on going. Ya got some insperation behind ya.
  7. V

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

death by gnomes! death by gnomes! death by gnomes! death by gnomes! death by gnomes! death by gnomes! death by gnomes! death by gnomes! death by gnomes! death by gnomes!death by gnomes!death by gnomes!
  8. V

"Unlimited" Issues *read*

Well they say "unlimited", yes there is no such thing. But they come as close as they can. Most of the time they mean "Unmetered". Through the ad revenue that they make. They can just keep adding more and more hardware to support the demand, so its just like one person eat with 10 people...
  9. V

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Love and peace! Love and peace! Love and peace! Love and peace!
  10. V

Please take a look at our site, Tinig.com

You do relize that most people don't know talalog? Although I can read it, its not a bad site, you can make a english part of your site to boost up popularity.
  11. V

HostingExtreme notice!

Its not like he can talk to 50 people at once through ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, or whatever. Its just too hard. Email is the best way to deal with a mass amount of people
  12. V

007Mupitash Free Hosting

Hey now, crosswinds used to be quality webhosting. Untill they went to paid service. It just shows, people can be nice, but people dont belive it.
  13. V

i know that.....

Its not too bad.
  14. V

Website ideas?

Hey this guy is on to something. It sounds like a project.
  15. V

mySQL 3.22 or better and PHP 4.0.3 or better, need space for Iboard

Really? I was hoping on putting a board on my website. Unless they givey you one already. And if they do, I hope its a good one.
Back