• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I command you to help me!

Cockmonkey

I'm not really sure what I want to do or why I'm doing it. Can someone come over to my house and type for me? Please don't point to webpages that tell me what I need to know because I won't read them. Also, can anyone host my site for free? I need at least 6 gigs of transfer and no ads and I'm storing warez ISOs hotlinked from somewhere else. No ads! Oh yeah, and I want to use some really crappy forum that my host doesn't want me to use but I'm going to ask about it anyway. Wait, I'm forgetting something...oh yeah, why can't I sign up for xug.net? I will trade you a slightly over-ripe banana AND a .tk domain for one....

ps. I need a shell account so that I run can an IRC server to discuss warez because I'm a l33t h4x0r. Can you set one up for me?

pps. What's your ICQ? I sent you a message but you haven't replied yet. I just looked again and you still haven't replied. PM me. I just sent you another message. Did you get it yet?

ppps. Did I mention I'm starting a free host? You get unlimited everything and I'm running it off my TiVo and a dial-up line. It might not work when I'm watching something.

Originally posted by Cockmonkey
I'm not really sure what I want to do or why I'm doing it. Can someone come over to my house and type for me? Please don't point to webpages that tell me what I need to know because I won't read them. Also, can anyone host my site for free? I need at least 6 gigs of transfer and no ads and I'm storing warez ISOs hotlinked from somewhere else. No ads! Oh yeah, and I want to use some really crappy forum that my host doesn't want me to use but I'm going to ask about it anyway. Wait, I'm forgetting something...oh yeah, why can't I sign up for xug.net? I will trade you a slightly over-ripe banana AND a .tk domain for one....

ps. I need a shell account so that I run can an IRC server to discuss warez because I'm a l33t h4x0r. Can you set one up for me?

pps. What's your ICQ? I sent you a message but you haven't replied yet. I just looked again and you still haven't replied. PM me. I just sent you another message. Did you get it yet?

ppps. Did I mention I'm starting a free host? You get unlimited everything and I'm running it off my TiVo and a dial-up line. It might not work when I'm watching something.

ROTFLMAO

whahahaha........I'll see what I can do Mr.Cock...I'm also interested in your hosting.

LoL LoL

Sorry. I guess I read one too many posts from someone who didn't seem to want to learn how things worked but just wanted someone to do everything for them. My bad...

Originally posted by murat
is this a joke or is it real :confused:
Yes murat :)

Cockmonkey just gathered up a lot of examples of inane requests/offers that he/she has read over time and put them all in the one post :p

Well, as fun as the gimmick posting is... I found this to be just as annoying as the real requests. Yes we all know that people ask for outrageous things. No, it isn't funny. Stupid yes, funny... no.

what about dsl or cable

what about setting up free dsl or cable,even better yet satellite. so the uploading and dl of warezs goes faster. lol

Originally posted by ozefrog
u dont have a very good sense of humour do u bigperm?
might b stupid but it was still funny :p
I have a great sense of humor. This joke has been old since the second thread about 2KOOL4U.

Originally posted by bigperm
Well, as fun as the gimmick posting is... I found this to be just as annoying as the real requests.
Sorry if my post annoyed you bigperm. I was kind of hoping some of the people that make those kinds of posts might read it and take the hint, but I guess that's just wishful thinking....

Back