• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

007Mupitash Free Hosting

To me, that is "unlimited" webspace and transfer! For my site's purposes, I consider 75 mb "unlimited" webspace, but I don't monitor my site's traffic, so I don't know exactly where the line is on "unlimited" transfer for my site's purposes, but I highly doubt it could use 50 gigs transfer in one month.

Originally posted by Cracker
To me, that is "unlimited" webspace and transfer! For my site's purposes, I consider 75 mb "unlimited" webspace, but I don't monitor my site's traffic, so I don't know exactly where the line is on "unlimited" transfer for my site's purposes, but I highly doubt it could use 50 gigs transfer in one month.

I know... but that 's just to keep those who keep saying "there is no such thing as unlimted" quiet

Hell not everyone knows how much transfer they use every month. And less transfer will upset lots of people who are running a popular site. Why stop people from getting their sites popular?

Ads can be reasonable though.

I think FTP can be requested only if the user wants it, that would be more convenient. If not warez users will fly here.

Originally posted by trenzterra
Hell not everyone knows how much transfer they use every month. And less transfer will upset lots of people who are running a popular site. Why stop people from getting their sites popular?

Ads can be reasonable though.

Can I get a hallelujah from the congregation?

Originally posted by Daniel

Yes, there are some that can offer that. Although the majority of the companies that do offer unlimited end up in the gutter.

And look at Crosswinds, freewebsites, t35, dreamwater, and alot more have shitty hosting. Sure they may offer "unlimited" transfer but the quality is shit.

Hey now, crosswinds used to be quality webhosting. Untill they went to paid service. It just shows, people can be nice, but people dont belive it.

Crosswinds isn't a pay only service - they still offer a free package. They just have to put more focus on their paid services until they get enough revenues from it (they're even hoping to get rid of pop-ups - they earn CW so little money it's not funny, but right now, for them, every penny counts) - then, they'll put more focus back into the free service.

However, I do find it kind of ironic that two years ago, Crosswinds was able to afford fast servers, nine full time staff members, and actually pay all of them just from revenues from banner advertisements on CW's main site/help forums/file manager/web-based e-mail utility (they didn't place advertisements on their members' pages then, because there was no need for it, since they were making enough revenues off their other advertisements to pay the bills), and now they have a pay service, pop-up hell on their members' pages, only five full-time staff members who often work long hours of no pay, and they still can't afford to keep their servers fast.

Last edited:
Bandwidth + performance

We have one of the fastest connections in the UK. Our servers are on a 155MBIT line, You should be able to download approx 800-1.5MB from each website A SECOND.

The only problem is we wont allow any copyright material, roms, .zips etc. without valid justification.

.ZIP files are banned, but they can be added by emailing our admin dept. and will look at it on a case by case basis.

Resellers

We are a reseller of Fasthosts, yes, but we also rent part of their dc and dedicated servers, we also are resellers of other companies. This way we find out which are the best methods. We also have leased lines into our premises which host several of our own servers.

Back