• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SlAiD

1. SlAiD

Free Adult Host request

What host will get in return? Nothing, right? -_- SL
  2. SlAiD

Free Hosting for Gaming Site

Why do you need 1GB? What are you hosting? SL
  3. SlAiD

Small VPS

"small" with 800mhz? you don't know what you're talking about. Anywai I can host your sites one by one with 5GB space / 100GB bw. NOT a VPS with root access for free to someone that I dont know. If you want it, adds are in the header, the biggest ones. If not, great sucess for your search. SL
  4. SlAiD

Habbo Retro

Wtf is haboo? LOL. SL
  5. SlAiD

Habbo Retro

Shell with bg on Windows? Right... SL
  6. SlAiD

Vetrox [Unmanaged Vps Hosting] [Dedicated Server Hosting] [Reseller Hosting]

Hello. A few questions: - Do you allow torrent websites on the VPS? - Are you using Virtuozzo on the VPS? - If yes, do you use the new tecnology SLM to guarantee resources or are you using the old UBC system? Thanks in advance, SL
  7. SlAiD

Atomise.net NEED a host ! (more stable one)

Jerome, if you want GOOD hosting, you need to put adds, not text links. Many text links providers just disappear after a while. If you want, I can give you hosting with adds on the header, and, trust me, you will never need to find another host in your live. If not, well... sucess for your...
  8. SlAiD

need reliable and BIG host(about 500MB-20GB)

Why you need such package? A simple account can do the job... SL
  9. SlAiD

need reliable and BIG host(about 500MB-20GB)

What are your website about? No one will give you 40GB of disk space hosting. You dont have downloads like movies/scripts/warez/whatever... right? SL
  10. SlAiD

looking for a free proxy host

Hosted with me. /end A nice day to you folks. ;) SL
  11. SlAiD

Dont be rude man. I'm just making my point of view. SL PS: Signature changed, thank you.
  12. SlAiD

Maybe your server isnt good. I host two proxys with 500 visits per day each and they dont increase the load. :P SL
  13. SlAiD

I can host you along it will not increase the load of our server very much. MSN ruicruz at forunsbb dot com SL
  14. SlAiD

Proxy list host (not a proxy host)

Do you have allready an website? If yes, contact me on MSN (ruicruz at forunsbb dot com) and I can host you. If not, well... -_- SL
  15. SlAiD

Reseller account pls /I will put your ads, high traffic, ~$1,5/day

If the content is legal, I can host you. My MSN is ruicruz @ forunsbb . com I dont want links on any forums because I shutdown my website and I want to contact each and everyone by myself with personalized plans. But I need a $2 incoming per day. If with your sites I cannot get that, you need...
Back