• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Proxy list host (not a proxy host)

cronic5

For a while I have been wanting to start a site where I have a list of CGI proxies for use for those who want to be anonymous, or have the ability to surf blocked sites at work and schools. Basically, I and a few friends will go to all the large proxy lists, and check for working proxies that work using most network blocks or offer SSL. We will update this list constantly, making sure the list always has work and secure proxies for use. If you're still interested, here is my request:

Around 200MB of disk space.
About a gig of bandwidth, maybe more in the distant future.
PHP
1 MySQL database (not a must, this is just in case we decide to add a forum for more discussion on working proxies)
5 FTP accounts.
Some type of control panel (not a must, this is just so the list can be updated without the use of an FTP client if needed, this is not a must, as I can easily write a simple control panel if needed)
Subdomain

Remember, this will not be used to host any proxies. This will merely be a list of reliable and secure proxies for people to use at their leisure.

I will allow google ads (or similar) on top and bottom of the page, but I do not want them to be forced ads. Also, a link back to any site you like will be at the bottom of the page.

If anyone is interested, please post here.

Last edited:
Do you have allready an website?

If yes, contact me on MSN (ruicruz at forunsbb dot com) and I can host you.

If not, well... -_-

SL

For sure, I can host you, too

We can provide cPanel based hosting with all necessary specifications without any advertisement placed on site!

Please pm me your requested username and password to create your account.

Regards,

Andrew
support@evrynet.com

Back