• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need reliable and BIG host(about 500MB-20GB)

jimhap

Hello,

My website has just shutdown(joshost) and I need a new one.

The websites that need hosting.....

Website 1:

500-40GB space(As much as you can offer)
5GB-70GB band(As much as you can offer)
cPanel
Unlimited features(subdomain, email, mySQL, etc.)

Website 2:
(if you don't have much space/band, i can take the lowest in this website)
300MB-30GB space
3GB-50GB band
cPanel
Unlimited Features(subdomain, email, mySQL, etc.)
WHM

Free VPS
(PLEASE!!!!!! I NEED ONE DESPERATELY!!!!!)
500MB-60GB space
4GB-80GB band
cPanel(if you can)
WHM(if you can)
Why? I need this for hosting and any other things that require ROOT access. *****NOTE: I DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO GIVE ME A FREE VPS. I JUST WANT TO SEE IF ANYONE WILL GIVE ME ONE. (IF NO ONE GIVES ME ONE, I'LL STICK TO A CHEAP VPS) IF YOU HAVE ONE, I WOULD LIKE IT, BUT I DO EXPECT SOMEONE TO GET ME HOSTING FOR THOSE 2 WEBSITES ABOVE.:)

My payment: (free)
I can post 10-30 posts one time(if you insist on monthly posting, only 0-10 monthly posting)

OR

A small(or if big ad, I manually insert ad) ad/banner
Adsense is ok

Please reply if you have one of the hosting for the wesites listed above.:classic2: :classic2:

What are your website about?
No one will give you 40GB of disk space hosting.

You dont have downloads like movies/scripts/warez/whatever... right?

SL

We can get you started for the websites, but not the VPS. You'll need to post to get your account, and keep posting monthly to keep it active. However, monthly posting isn't anything compared to our awesome service!

- FNxS

I can give you 5-15GB space and 30-90GB bandwidth Ad-Free

You just have to make a few quality post in our new forum:

Here is the deal:

Just 10 posts and you will get 5GB space and 30GB bandwidth

Just 20 posts and you will get 10GB space and 60GB bandwidth

Just 30 posts and you will get 15GB space and 90GB bandwidth

Your free hosting will be setup within 3 days
This is what your free hosting account will have:

* 5-15 GB Web Space
* 30-90 GB Data Transfer
* CentOS 4.x
* Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
* Unlimited FTP Access
* File Manager
* User Friendly Control Panel
* Fantastico DeLuxe 2.8
* PHP4 (.php)
* Shared SSL
* MySQL 4 Databases/ PHP MyAdmin
* RVSkin
* Agora Shopping Cart
* FormMail & Many other scripts!
* Custom Error Pages
* Unlimited E-Mail Forwarding / Aliasing
* Unlimited POP3
* Webmail
* Unlimited FTP Accounts
* Zend Optimizer 2.5.5
* CGI-BIN / Perl 5 (.CGI, .PL)
* ImageMagick
* Microsoft® FrontPage® 2004
* Unlimited Mailing List Manager
* Spam Assassin
* 99.95% Uptime Guaranteed
* NO ADS

Request for a free hosting account here: www.daxhost.com/freeplan.html
But you have to be a forum member if you are not join the forum here: http://daxhost.com/forum/profile.php?mode=register

I wonder if you have read my post...... It clearly says I don't expect someone to give me a free VPS, since there's no such.

And daxhost, i am giving your hosting a try. Although I am worried- your wesite looks roken which means

1. you have just started this company
2. there was a recent server hack

do you own the server(physically) by any chance????
(People who rent servers survive for 2 years but no more)

And SlAiD, my website has no illegal content. I may put some LEGAL music as a bakground, ut not allowed for download. I will put HOMEMADE scripts, not illegal things.

Does anyone have a resellar plan for me??????? That is the one I desperately need. :(

I wonder if you have read my post...... It clearly says I don't expect someone to give me a free VPS, since there's no such.

And daxhost, i am giving your hosting a try. Although I am worried- your wesite looks roken which means

And SlAiD, my website has no illegal content. I may put some LEGAL music as a bakground, ut not allowed for download. I will put HOMEMADE scripts, not illegal things.

Does anyone have a resellar plan for me??????? That is the one I desperately need. :(

There are plenty of people that rent that have lasted 2+ years. Infact, I know one right now, that is currently renting, and they're going on 6+ years.

Why you need such package? A simple account can do the job...

SL

Well, i'm just not sure how much a high and forum + blog, mediawiki, forum host, and other tiny things(CMSs, eyeOS, etc.) will take up. My lowest requirement is 10GB/20GB band(think AHPlace).

There are plenty of people that rent that have lasted 2+ years. Infact, I know one right now, that is currently renting, and they're going on 6+ years.

That may be true, but some hosts are drive-by hosts. If you remener a host last year called nt-host.com, their host dropped in like a week. :(

And exeuse me for the missing Bs- somehow on the keyoard the B doesn't come out.

But anyway, does anyone have 300MB/5GB WHM???

Back