• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Adult Host request

Kevsin

I only need like, 100 to 200 mb of space as I won't be uploading anything to the server except the site files.

Videos will be streamed from elsewhere.

Everything will be legal, 18+.

High bandwidth required, 5GB + .

Must be able to use my own domain.

No post no ads allow own ads.

cPanel or Directadmin if possible.

It'll just prolly be a blog where I'll post some videos streamed from free sites.

I'm willing to do one time posting or if there is a low monthly

well, did you expect something else then ?

Why would we give you a lot of our resources/services for free so you can earn money with it ?

What's in it for the hoster ??????

Try my hosting site, I have Free Hosting, but it is limited space of 100mb. Visit my site for more deatails. Otherwise, I can work out a Special Custom Package. Just register at my site and I will email you with the details. My site is: http://www.permanentfixture.com.

chizeled your offer looks good but I don't seem to be getting the registration email

PS To other offerers. I can do a link back to ur site as well

Here's the current stuff:

I need a host that will let me host an adult blog with streamed videos off other sites.
Let me use my ads
I can do one time any amount not too demanding or monthly posting if its a low amount
I can also provide a link back to the host.
Let me use my own Domain
cPanel or DirectAdmin

Last edited:
Back