• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sizlar

1. S

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Wooohoo! My first post in so many years :evilb:
  2. S

i want phpbb 2001-2005

Why Are Oe Typing Like That? What's phpbb 2001-2005 ??? www.phpbb.com
  3. S

.be domains?

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80208 @ Moderator: Maybe you could move this topic, I posted it on the wrong forum (sorry!)
  4. S

How Long Does .be Take To Register?

Instantly with www.gratisbe.be
  5. S

.be domains?

Free .be domains! How come? DNS.BE is making a huge advertising campain, offering free .be domain names trough official agents like 1€ eurohost (www.1-eurohost.com). If you see other websites giving away free ".be's", those are just ppl who register the domain name for you. Next year you...
  6. S

[PHP & MySQL] Game Script

Hi, I want to make a free virtual soccer betting game, but I have some problems and I dont know how to script it and what tables and rows (in MySQL) to use for making it. If you want to help me, just make a reply! :cow2: The Game is as follows: When you start the game, you have...
  7. S

Forum/Message Board free provider required....

Try http://www.invisionfree.com! It's a full Power Board with only one banner add, fast and reliable!
  8. S

Design preferences?

And how do you 'slice' it? I mean, is there any tutorail on the net about this?
  9. S

Best Designed Site?

Hi, I was wondering what websites ppl like. What 'types' of desings you like? Wich sites do you find functional and nice looking? What are you favourite colors on a website? That's because I want to make a nice design that ppl would like for my website. Just post the url from the sites...
  10. S

Google adsense

Well, it's sounds great :biggrin2:! I would also like to do it but I have some questions: Do I recive checks by mail? And how often? Does it pays ppl in Belgium? How old must you be? Is it good :P ;) Thanks
  11. S

Free 150Mb/2000Mb-999.sub.FTP.MySQL.Emails/NoAds/Cpanel/PHP

It's easy to lose time with 'free' hosting for NOBODY, do you really think that ppl with free websites will get 1500 UNIQUE VISITORS? Ridiculous
  12. S

T35.com Back

T35 sucks again :mad: ! My FTP was down 2 houres ago, and now my site is down.
  13. S

Special hosting

OK, i accept adds but NO POP ups, not banners like on lycos,.. and i need min. 2gb transfer
  14. S

Special hosting

Coming Soon! www.70megs.com This page is parked FREE at Go Daddy! :biggrin2: nothing
  15. S

Special hosting

I need hosting for my forum. For my forum: Unlimmited bandwith Min. 10 MB space A little banner (no pop ups or things like lycos has PHP+MYSQL or CGI Must be fast FTP and the pages MUST be shown fast in browser
Back