• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 150Mb/2000Mb-999.sub.FTP.MySQL.Emails/NoAds/Cpanel/PHP

hi

sorry but you didn't say any thing about that you have to owen site that have 1500 visetors every month . I got desapointed:doh!: :crying5: :coolmusic i wanted to regsiste in your site because you give alot of great things but if you want from me a site that getting 1500 visetors monthly that i can't do . bad luck:doh!: :cow2: :cry2: .

It's easy to lose time with 'free' hosting for NOBODY, do you really think that ppl with free websites will get 1500 UNIQUE VISITORS?
Ridiculous

Originally posted by sizlar
It's easy to lose time with 'free' hosting for NOBODY, do you really think that ppl with free websites will get 1500 UNIQUE VISITORS?
Ridiculous

1500 Unique hits per month is possible. But per day, that will be hard.

1500 visitors/month is a piece of piss... i haven't updated my site for months now and i still have 200-300 unique visitors per day... and i don't have much content either.

Originally posted by ManchesterCity
1500 visitors/month is a piece of piss... i haven't updated my site for months now and i still have 200-300 unique visitors per day... and i don't have much content either.

agree, i havent update my site for about 2 months now..and still recieving 200-300 unique per day..

so getting 1500/month isnt really hard if you market your site right.

Just intrested to know how you get 3000 unique per day for YOUR site? i mean who exactly goes in google to search for traisn and your site turns up!!!!!!!!

No offense but just intrested!

You using a unique hit provider service?

Dont worry, not offended.

It's not 3000, it's 200-300. Well i use Google ads for unique hits. And my site is online since 1998. Ofcourse, i got my domain 1.5 years back.

Back