• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Long Does .be Take To Register?

ben-mr

hI.

sO OOO ABOUT 2/3 DAYS BACK I MADE SOME .BE DOMAINS.
tHEY HAVE NOT SENT ME ANY EMAILS, BUT THE DOMAIN IS SHOWING UP AS TAKEN.
hOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THEM TO REGISTER THEM?
tHANKS,

ben-mr

If they are already taken, then that try to park them and see if they resolve. You don't get emails telling you they're registered so you just have to keep checking manually when your domains will show up as taken

ben-mr said:
Hmmm sorry, but how do i check, i mean the site that i am using to get them is www.trade.be, and that just gives you a form to sineup?
Thanks anyway,

BEN-MR

It took them 3 days to emailed me .. I guess you just have to be patient then.

They still haven't emailed me, and it has been about 4 or 5 days now, I think. I use nucleus.be and eurodns.com ;) .

it took them a week to email me but they did all the domains together i registered 3

they seem rubbish - just go with eurodns - and if you need more than 10, you can tell what the overall quality of your sites is gonna be.

I got mine in 10 minutes. LOL. I was shocked at first but their efficiency really shock me. Yeah, check your junk box. Most likely it will me there.

yo guys..what website have you been to???? go to http://freebe.be ...instant activation..you dont have to check ur email to activate..but please supply a valid information....limited to 10 domains per user/account

so far i've got 20 domains...using two different email..think smart..be smart..hehehe!

i have registered 2 .be domains and they havn't taken more then 5 hours. maybe you should contact their support?

Back