• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[PHP & MySQL] Game Script

sizlar

Hi,

I want to make a free virtual soccer betting game, but I have some problems and I dont know how to script it and what tables and rows (in MySQL) to use for making it.

If you want to help me, just make a reply! :cow2:

The Game is as follows:

When you start the game, you have, let's say 1000$. With this virtual money you can bet every week on maximum 9 matches that are selected by the Admin.

Every result (you can only choose from 1 (hometeam wins), 2 (outteam wins) or X (draw)) has an odd (ex. 1,10 or 3.40 or whatever). You can now choose how many matches you want and give the result (1, 2 or X) and the amont of money you bet.
The amont of money you bet must me more than 0 and not more than 10% of your capital.
Now the script calculates the money you will win as you see here:

Match one: odd= 1,10 *
Match two: odd= 2,20 *
Match tree: odd= 1,80 *

Gives you 1,1 * 2,2 * 1,8 = 4,356
Multiplicated with the money you have bet it gives you 435.6$

Now you post your bet and you lose 100$ from your credit. When the Admin enters the results and ALL your matches are correct, you will win 435.6 $. If one result isn't correct you don't get anything!

So if you're interessed to help our if you want to give me a hint just reply,

Back