• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by [MC]

1. M

Free Gameserver(s)!

Too bad there's no SA-MP/CoD2/CoD4 servers... :/
  2. M

1 Free VPS account available for writing tutorials Windows or Linux

I've send a PM, awaiting for answer. Also, I think offer is totally OK.
  3. M

VPS | Web Hosting Request -> READ MORE

Yes, I've seen it but I'm awaiting for response.
  4. M

NOTE TO ALL Currently I'm not owning a website because I don't have a place for hosting it. And as I stated below, I'm not in the financial availability to do it. EDIT: Thanks to eSupun I'm now sponsored and I'm awaiting for hosting details. Greetings, Marijan Čagalj.
  5. M

Hello! My name is Marijan. The reason why I'm in a need of a VPS or a web host is because I'm making a new project. It's based on video tutorials and I don't have the cash to pay for it. As I live in Croatia, transactions from Croatian Kuna's to Euros/Dollars cost too much, but I'm not here to...
  6. M

May offer VPS soon

I hope if it goes well that I'll get one VPS. I'm making a new project, video tutorials website. As a maximum tutorial length is 10 minutes, and it's maximum 50 mb per tutorial in HD format, even 1-2 GB HDD would be fine for me, 5 GB is a lot. =) I hope your project Schmarvin will live...
  7. M

Free VPS - 512RAM/25GB HD/30Mbit Unmetered

Application sent! Thanks, Marijan.
  8. M

Epic! Host - 10GB Disk - 50GB Band

If you'll ever need help to setup automated hosting, contact me. ;)
  9. M

Mwzaf has been hacked

Yes, you took a word from my mouth. :D
  10. M

Mwzaf has been hacked

I like Mwzaf hosting, idk why someone would do something like that.
  11. M

Free File Hosting with 500GB Disk Space

I really recommend this file hosting service. Awesome design, easy-to-use control panel and free accounts.
  12. M

Looking for Sponsor !!! For Ragnarok Server

I was and i'm still seeking for a vps with 333mhz CPU and 64 mb ram and i didn't found any sponsor, so this won't happen unless you pay 4 it.
  13. M

Small VPS

I didn't use shared hosting and shell access before. All i need to have access to the server so i can host my test sa-mp server for pawno scripts & a community one...
  14. M

Small VPS

Yes, I forgot. Your hosting company/website will be advertised on my community's forum and my up comming website.
Back