• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Gameserver(s)!

Tyler

NLC
I'm offering the following servers for free:

LFD;
LFD2;
Alien Swarm;
Killing Floor;
CSS;
DoDS;
TF2.

The requirements are simple: if the server(s) don't become active within a week then they will be removed.

PM me if interested. All aspects (tickrate, maxplayers, etc) are open for negotiation. Include your email address with the PM (required for me to setup an TCAdmin account for you)

The servers will be hosted on a dedicated server in Limestone. If you need more details before making a decision please PM me.

could u sponsor me 1 dedicate server for a mu online server?it gets lots of people if u r intersted i added u in msn or tell me in my profile i really need this thats why i asking you^^:)it will be more active day per day ^^

my msn anyways
mymucommunity@hotmail.com

could u sponsor me 1 dedicate server for a mu online server?it gets lots of people if u r intersted i added u in msn or tell me in my profile i really need this thats why i asking you^^:)it will be more active day per day ^^

my msn anyways
mymucommunity@hotmail.com

DS is just trying to offer free gameservers. Not dedicated servers. And as this is not the request section, it's better to shoot him a PM if you want to request.

Sorry for being like a mod ;)

for an MU online server, you need at least a 50MPBS pipeline with 1.5 TB REAL ALLOCATED bandwidth. (Not oversold) and at least 4 GB of ram. You need to kind of invest some money for it.

for an MU online server, you need at least a 50MPBS pipeline with 1.5 TB REAL ALLOCATED bandwidth. (Not oversold) and at least 4 GB of ram. You need to kind of invest some money for it.

absolutely thats why im searching for a sponsor and is kinda hard the only way by paying it...without money u cannot do anything=/

Back