• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS | Web Hosting Request -> READ MORE

[MC]

Hello!

My name is Marijan. The reason why I'm in a need of a VPS or a web host is because I'm making a new project. It's based on video tutorials and I don't have the cash to pay for it. As I live in Croatia, transactions from Croatian Kuna's to Euros/Dollars cost too much, but I'm not here to talk about transactions so let me explain what this project is about.

The project is based on video tutorials.
There will be a free video tutorials section and there will be paid options to get access to all tutorials, or even finished things (such as .psd's for photoshop).
The VPS or web host would be used for website hosted on it and video tutorials. Maximum video tutorial length in HD is 10 minutes, and it can take maximum 50 mb per tutorial. Also, the profit of video tutorials would be: 70% to the sponsor, 30% to me (Money would go on my AlertPay account, since it's better for me than Paypal, and the sponsor's money would go on their Paypal or where they want).

Now, let's pass to the requirements:
VPS
CPU: 1.8-2.0 [It can be much more less, but I think this's good].HDD: 5 GB [I think it's OK].
RAM: 64-128 MB [I think I don't need any more].
BANDWITH: It's not really important since this is only a start.

WEB HOSTING
Space: 5 GB
Bandwith: Since this is a start, it's not really important, I would prefer 10 GB?
FFMPEG Enabled.
Reseller if possible (for contests).
+ And a domain name IF IT IS POSSIBLE.

Also, there will be contest for paid & free users to get free hosting for a month (only paid) and paid access for a month (for free users)...

That would be it, I know that what I request isn't small request. But I'm flexible and we can arrange everything we need.

Here are my contact informations:
E-Mail: marijan95@gmail.com
MSN: marijan-95@hotmail.com
Xfire: marijan95
Facebook: Marijan Čagalj

Thanks, Marijan Čagalj.

NOTE TO ALL
Currently I'm not owning a website because I don't have a place for hosting it. And as I stated below, I'm not in the financial availability to do it.

EDIT: Thanks to eSupun I'm now sponsored and I'm awaiting for hosting details.

Greetings, Marijan Čagalj.

Last edited:
Back