• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Sponsor !!! For Ragnarok Server

chriztopher08

I will pay you when we got a donation :

if you can host a ragnarok server..
:D thanks anyway please Pm me here. if you can

atleast : 128mb of ram and 10gb hdd. linux or windows.

You must be kidding. With 128MB RAM, your server will be so laggy that you aren't going to get any donations. Plus that your requirements are pretty high, you should P2H and add advertisements for that.

agree with eddy .
you're asking for 10 gb storage , and 128mb ram .
i believe you should ask for 512 mb atleast .

but eitherway , good luck with it , i don't think it's easy to find sponsors for dedicated servers...

though if you don't mind paying for it , you'll find a lotta offers here...

usually, there won't be anyone sponsoring server or VPS.
so, good luck for seeking something that is hard to get here

I was and i'm still seeking for a vps with 333mhz CPU and 64 mb ram and i didn't found any sponsor, so this won't happen unless you pay 4 it.

yeah, even there is someone who are so generous to give away disk space and some parts of the RAM, the IP still need to be paid.

Sorry, I said the rate for two IPs (needed for Reseller Accounts). :)

if 2 IP, then yeah. $2/month.

but usually when ppl buy VPS, they are only given 1 IP.
unless it is a dedicated server, then usually 2 IPs will be given.

First, Ragnarok servers are illegal. Even though the main is in a foreign country, that doesn't give anyone the right to host their own. So, in order to do so is hosting warez/illegal versions.

Secondly, IPs vary in prices. VPS usually start with 1-2 IPs. Dedicated servers, if you are buying from a good provider, usually have 4-8 IPs. Or, if your running a node, you should look to buy an IP block.

Lastly, for you RAM requirements, if you google the private servers with around 100 members online at a time or more, they need at least 1-2GB of RAM. If you have more than that it can differ depending on your hardware specs.

Lastly, for you RAM requirements, if you google the private servers with around 100 members online at a time or more, they need at least 1-2GB of RAM. If you have more than that it can differ depending on your hardware specs.

I believe it is actually below 512MB ram required for 100 online users, but since I have never hosted one before I wouldn't know.

I believe it is actually below 512MB ram required for 100 online users, but since I have never hosted one before I wouldn't know.

Its basically the same with any gaming server. 1-2GB is recommended for any game. Lately, with the rise of higher quality games, servers are being upgraded past 4GB of RAM to suit the needs.

Its basically the same with any gaming server. 1-2GB is recommended for any game. Lately, with the rise of higher quality games, servers are being upgraded past 4GB of RAM to suit the needs.

Every source game server I have run required below 256MB ram per instance.

Not quite sure where your getting your data from, sure some of the more modern games might require more ram but Ragnarok is not exactly modern.

For one hundred online users, I'm fairly confident it is actually below 512MB ram required. At 150 he might need 768MB and at 200+ he might actually need 1GB.

Ragnarok is an old game with 256 megs requirements(i remember this was written on the cover of it's cd , i had recieved a complimentary copy of it about 1 or 2(maybe 3 or 4 too . I have a bad memory) yrs ago ;) )

They've never released official CDs of the game...Mainly because 1) it require more than 1GB of disk space, and 2) the downloads were never from the US. I think they have US mirrors now though.

No , i had a cd of the game(officially of course with the logo and trademark and all that) .
You could install it on your pc and play using the internet connected to your pc .
And it came with a reputed publication , so no question of it being a fake .

In the game You were to chose which role to play and then form a team along with other players with different roles online and fight with some creatures or something like that .
I never actually played it coz i didn't have a good enough internet connection then :)
Now even my phone's net connection is faster than that :lol:

Back