• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mattsoft

1. M

Help Rename the Host!

how much is that for sale for?
  2. M

thewebmasterguy.com for sale

it was set up as more of a comedy site before, so what traffic there was died off but shouldn't be hard to get new traffic with the name why did they move this under ads? it has more to do with domains
  3. M

thewebmasterguy.com for sale

if anyone's interested, I have this domain for sale. TheWebmasterGuy.com . it would make a great start or addon to a hosting company or development company. make an offer
  4. M

Help Rename the Host!

thewebmasterguy.com for sale. make an offer if you'd like
  5. M

new site layout needed - $50 offer

sure. that'd be ok
  6. M

sorry, not what I'm looking for. I'm picky. the 2 templates I posted are something like what I'm looking for. that kind of look and feel and color.
  7. M

no takers? it's $50
  8. M

server needed by monday night

I was interested in nac, but doesn't have to be restricted to that datacenter. what do you have to offer on the east coast?
  9. M

I'm looking for someone to do a new layout for my hosting site. I would like a few different people to try making what I'm looking for, then the layout I decide to use I will pay $50 cash for it. here's my logo done by a professional tv commercial editor who's a friend of mine. a little too...
  10. M

server needed by monday night

I'm looking for a server in the nac datacenter. pentium 4 or athlon, 2.6ghz or higher. 100mb/s ethernet, 800gb bandwidth or more, 120gb or 160gb drive, centos, cpanel, and fantastico included in price. please no offers over $200 a month. please also post if your company owns the servers you...
  11. M

Cool templates for sale.(negotiable prices) ;)

that's no big deal. I'm a developer. I just like that design. I was offered it for free, but I'll be nice :-)
  12. M

Cool templates for sale.(negotiable prices) ;)

I'll buy the 4th one :biggrin2: it will go good with a project I'm doing
  13. M

what should I charge for ad space?

I told them to make me an offer. they're the first to offer money for ad space, so I'm not sure what to charge yet. they do sales on their site.
  14. M

what should I charge for ad space?

I run a site that gets 16,000 visitors and 100,000 page views a month. someone emailed me asking about buying ad space on the site. about how much a month would be a good price to charge?
  15. M

bgfweb support forum down?

the forums are back up now
Back