• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what should I charge for ad space?

mattsoft

I run a site that gets 16,000 visitors and 100,000 page views a month. someone emailed me asking about buying ad space on the site. about how much a month would be a good price to charge?

Did you reply back asking how much were they offering?
Try that and over time make an average of prices people offer you and set that as your minimum price.

Each site is different content/traffic-quality wise so it all depends. No pre-fixed rates.

Wojtek said:
Did you reply back asking how much were they offering?
Try that and over time make an average of prices people offer you and set that as your minimum price.

Each site is different content/traffic-quality wise so it all depends. No pre-fixed rates.

I told them to make me an offer. they're the first to offer money for ad space, so I'm not sure what to charge yet. they do sales on their site.

I would say anywhere between $4-10 per month would fit best, if their sale is high you may want to charge higher.

Back