• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cool templates for sale.(negotiable prices) ;)

mmkmaste

hi guys,
I thought i made a few good templates, and thought i could sell them here.
here are the links to see them in action:

Template 1
Template 2
Template 3
Template 4

Just name a price, and If i think its good ill go for it.

Accepted payments are in form of e-gold.

Price range are allowable from $10 [edit: now $8 ] and up and also they vary template by template. thank you for your interest.

What is included with each template:
.PSD file
html file
readme file with instructions on editing and what you can/t do with the template.

Last edited:
Khemikal said:
I just gotta say Mmkmaste - they look fantastic, congrats on your fine workmanship :classic2:
thank you, i thought they were pretty good too, thats why i am hoping to sell them, I want to raise money to buy a vB forum.

mmkmaste said:
hi guys,
I thought i made a few good templates, and thought i could sell them here.
here are the links to see them in action:

Template 1
Template 2
Template 3
Template 4

Just name a price, and If i think its good ill go for it.

Accepted payments are in form of paypal.

Price range are allowable from $10 and up and also they vary template by template. thank you for your interest.

What is included with each template:
.PSD file
html file
readme file with instructions on editing and what you can/t do with the template.
i would just like to add that i have decided to drop the price to as low as $8.

jmiller said:
Just a note to those thinking of purchasing the above templates:

Run the templates through validator.w3.org.
What is that suppose to do? determine if the template was well coded? i didnt code it, i just have a file from image ready, although i did design it.

Last edited:
Deal made on msn with mattsoft, anyone else interested, plz post here, or contact me via my email: mmkmaster[at]gmail[dot]com

mmkmaste said:
What is that suppose to do? determine if the template was well coded? i didnt code it, i just have a file from image ready, although i did design it.
Just so people know that the code used isn't "valid" HTML.

That could possibly concern someone with no/little experience in HTML.

jmiller said:
Just so people know that the code used isn't "valid" HTML.

That could possibly concern someone with no/little experience in HTML.
u seem to have quoted me without reading the quote, becuase in the quote, i say myself, i have designed the template, NOT CODED IT!

mmkmaste said:
u seem to have quoted me without reading the quote, becuase in the quote, i say myself, i have designed the template, NOT CODED IT!
So ?

You are still selling the HTML file, which is poorly coded.

jmiller said:
So ?

You are still selling the HTML file, which is poorly coded.
??? html file is just the index page with images auto-organized with image ready(or PS), anyone with Photoshop can do that, i just happened to have edited mine so it looks good, i didnt even touch the coding!, i used dreamweaver.

Back