• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

server needed by monday night

mattsoft

I'm looking for a server in the nac datacenter. pentium 4 or athlon, 2.6ghz or higher. 100mb/s ethernet, 800gb bandwidth or more, 120gb or 160gb drive, centos, cpanel, and fantastico included in price. please no offers over $200 a month. please also post if your company owns the servers you offer. I'm looking to order and have set up asap.

Should you choose to have a server outside the NAC Datacenter, we have many servers in Los Angeles and New Jersey. They are in very dependable DC's.

Thanks

I was interested in nac, but doesn't have to be restricted to that datacenter. what do you have to offer on the east coast?

Sorry I'm located in Canada and I really have no perception as to what states are in the east coast, but here is my offer for $125

Pentium 4 3.0gHz
120GB Disk
1000GB bandwidth
512MB Ram (Upgradable to 1GB for extra 15$/month)
99.9% network SLA
cPanelWHM
Phone/Email/Ticket support
Free reboots
Located in Los Angeles, California.

PM me if you have any questions, or email support@nextboxhosting.com

Edit: After doing research this is on the West side, if you want something in New Jersey, let me know. I can offer you something.

Last edited:
P4 3.0Ghz
DDR 1024MB
2 x 120GB IDE
1000GB In/Out
5 Vlan Ips (/29)
Total: $150.05/Month

Located in NJ

• 2 x 2.4GHz Intel XEON
• 2 x 80GB IDE Hard Drive
• 1024MB DDR RAM
• Bandwidth: 1000GB
• IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
• Private VLAN
• 100MBPS Uplink
• Basic Resource Monitoring
• FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows*
• 100% Self Managed and Dedicated
• cPanel/Fantastico

175$/month

eRudNet.com

Sales @ eRudNet.com if intrested

No problem I will answer any questions you have Romeo As well as any questions you have mattsoft.

By the way my offers are located in a DC in Texas US, If you want Canada, or want east coast I can get you a offer. Just pm me.

Thanks,
eRudNet

I see a good majority of posts got deleted. That is the only one I had. I wa just curious is all. I figure if I plan to stay in the hosting business for many years to come then I better know what I can of it. Take care. Matt I hope you get what your looking for.

Regards,

How about This :-
3 servers for $435/2 months
Below are the specs of each server:
Intel Xeon 2.8ghz
2gb ram
2x80gb HD
2tb Premium Bandwith Monthly
100mbps
cpanel/whm
15 min setup!

PM me if you want it(i wont be checking this topic again, cos' i will 4get :p)

Back