• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

bgfweb support forum down?

mattsoft

I haven't been able to get on the support forum for bgfweb for the past 2 days. it's like my browser can't connect to the ip for the server, but it's hosted on the same server as bgfweb.com because it has the same ip. they just moved the ben server last night, the server I'm on. all my sites seam to be working fine again, but I wanted to see if there was any news on it on the forums.

mattsoft said:
I haven't been able to get on the support forum for bgfweb for the past 2 days.
--> it went down the same time your sites went down, which was last night. your sites came back at least 8 hours before the forums did because they are on two different servers (server where forums was at was moved later than the one your sites were at).

mattsoft said:
but it's hosted on the same server as bgfweb.com
--> nope it's not. not even the same DC.

forums as well as your sites should now be up. we have posted an email announcement to all clients regarding this as well as an announcement in the forums.

Back