• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by lowe1

1. L

Seeking for dedicated server

Wrong. Your just overpriced and that's all there is to it. To the OP: Search WHT you will find something reliable around that price range.
  2. L

Still looking for a Dedicated Server.

Alright, you guys win. I'm just making sure.. Cari I'll email you soon. :)
  3. L

4mb connection eh? I had a look at your site, it seems all your servers a 4mb connection. Sounds a bit fishy to me. It does look like a great offer and probably the best I've had yet, but I have no idea how reliable you are. I can't even find any solid reviews, so I think I'll pass.
  4. L

No need for what? From looking at my post it doesn't seem to come across rude. I take all your posts into consideration, really I do. I searched around the forums for LT and never found anything that would put me off them. I just cannot pay something like $140 a month, I have no idea how you...
  5. L

I had a search around, seems a mixture of opinions doesn't really tell me much. It just tells me that some people have problems and others don't, it's like that with almost every host. They seem to fix their problems rather quickly, from what I've been reading. Oh and hottweelz, I know you get...
  6. L

Don't be so negative and no if I can't find an offer here i'll just buy that server from LT. VPS is not what I want. d.clint: I've been reading up a lot since then and planning it a bit more. The location does not matter, what's listed in bold above is all that is mandatory.
  7. L

This might not be possible, but meh I'll give it a go. I still haven't found a dedicated server, that really suits me price wise. Due to certain problems, ok I'll just tell you, I got fired from my job. I need a really budget server, that I know I can afford. 1GB ram Any processor is fine...
  8. L

dedicated server for worldofwarcraft

Funny you mention them. I'm just about to buy a server myself from there for my RO server.
  9. L

Internet Explorer Corrupt: Extremely Weird

Of course IE will get corrupt, It doesn't need a reason it just happens when it feels like it. Short answer: Get firefox or any other browser that doesn't suck.
  10. L

dedicated server for worldofwarcraft

The emulators themself do NOT contain any code from the official as that would make the emulators illegal. :) It's also not illegal to host a server using an emulator, what is illegal is to host modified clients, which is required to connect to the server. Why don't you guys give him a nice...
  11. L

Need Reseller! PLZ

Yeah and I want a free xbox 360. People seem to think they can get anything for free.. well the dumb people at least.
  12. L

[Dedicated][uk/usa][10mb+][unmetered]

I'll take your word for it, but I have a few questions i'd like to ask. Is Sales@dehe.com the best way to contact you?
  13. L

d.clint: That server wouldn't happen to be located in europe would it? My targeted gamers will most likely be from europe, would be a huge plus if I could get one in europe.
  14. L

Sorry guys, It seems I have new needs. Post updated with what I need. =/
  15. L

I've been meaning to ask, does the 10mbs line count as 10mbs upload? If not, how much is the real upload? :/ Choices choices! LYT-Michael and utcrazy what would be the best way to contact you to discuss this further?
Back