• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated server for worldofwarcraft

deathkiller2987

I need a good dedicated server with

Dual Xeon 2.4 GHz
2gigs DDR RAM
30 GB Hard Drive
1500 GB Bandwidth
100 Mbps Line

Last edited:
Dual Intel Xeon 3.0 GHZ HT
1024 MB RAM
80GB Hard Drive
2000 GB Bandwidth
8 IP addresses
100Mbps Fast Ethernet Port
Cpanel/WHM
Price : $308 per month(No setup fee)

Please let us know if you are interested.

As per your budget we can offer you

Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHZ HT
512MB DDR RAM
80GB Harddrive (7200RPM)
1000GB Multihomed Bandwidth
8 IP adresses
For only $159/Month Free Setup

d.clint said:
As per your budget we can offer you

Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHZ HT
512MB DDR RAM
80GB Harddrive (7200RPM)
1000GB Multihomed Bandwidth
8 IP adresses
For only $159/Month Free Setup

can you give me this but with 1 gig of ram and i dont need all of those ip.
I want to host a gaming server not start a bisness

We can offer

Intel P4 3.2gHz
1GB RAM
120GB Disk
10mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
...........................................$180.00/month

With 1GB of RAM it will cost you $182 per month and all the 8 IP's come by default.

Please let us know if you are interested.

Isn't doing World of Warcraft servers illegal, since I thought Blizzard only let you play on their official servers?

punkfan91 said:
Isn't doing World of Warcraft servers illegal, since I thought Blizzard only let you play on their official servers?

YES, it is and blizzard will not hesitate to sue.

Better get an offshore server witl lax TOS & AUP because I dont think anyone in the states or UK will wanna host you.

To clarify, You cannot operate or maintain it within the United States, other countries you should be fine with it as I've saw a few blizzard digital letters that they send to these individuals that operate the emulators.

Geez, They are so selfish...

a1whs.com said:
Its not about been selfish its called doing buisness. :knockedou
Thats understood and aside, but they have exhibited very selfish practices in the industry. I mean comeon, if you bought the game at retail price (Originally $49.99) played on the retail servers for $15/month and found it quite boring and you wanted to level up faster or use custom item/other custom features on a "private server", then would that be a problem?

That is the same thing as this web forum, say for instance vBulletin wanted to host the largest talk forum, but at a paid price. Then FWS launched freely (Using a custom board for instance) and vB stated "You cant host a forum as this is what we want to do so you cant basically..." See where I'm coming from? I can understand if the emus contained their code but they dont from my understanding. So, as we say here in the south, "its fair game".

The emulators themself do NOT contain any code from the official as that would make the emulators illegal. :) It's also not illegal to host a server using an emulator, what is illegal is to host modified clients, which is required to connect to the server.

Why don't you guys give him a nice offer? The worst that can happen is you get a letter from Blizzard asking you to put down the server. A lot of these http://www.gamesites200.com/wow/ hosted in the us you know, and a lot of them have been around for quite a while.

Yellowmc said:
Yeah, Layered Technologies are very good, I have heard nothing but good things about them.
Really?

You need to search more :p

I'm in no way a competitor to or affiliated with Layered Tech. But they are honestly probably one of the WORST out there. IMHO.

Back