• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reseller! PLZ

Yeah and I want a free xbox 360.

People seem to think they can get anything for free.. well the dumb people at least.

Okay well, if you can bring in 5 sales before we setup your account, we will issue you a free reseller.

And would this reseller be used to give out free space to others? Because it seems that already there are 500+ companies doing that.

lowe1 said:

People seem to think they can get anything for free.. well the dumb people at least.

Wow u got attitude issues my freind. Let me see u get free air to breath so i guess than everyone is dumb.

a1whs.com said:
Wow u got attitude issues my freind. Let me see u get free air to breath so i guess than everyone is dumb.

Before you try to make an argument, try to make an attempt at proper grammar/spelling.

And they said "People seem to think they can get anything for free." suggesting that some people think they can get anything for free, meanign that anything can be free to them. Since not everything is free, they would be wrong in thinking this, thus, making his argument true, and yours inaccurate.

cronic5 said:
Before you try to make an argument, try to make an attempt at proper grammar/spelling.

Your spelling isin't any better..

cronic5 said:
And they said "People seem to think they can get anything for free."

He said*

cronic5 said:
Meanign that anything can be free to them.

Meaning*

And btw, I agree with you that people think they can get anything for free. But as long as they give
something back to the one who gives them free stuff and not being cocky then I think it's all right.

lowe1 said:

http://xbox360.giftfiesta.com/ there you go.

lowe1 said:

Anything can be gotten for free, if someone pays it for you. Not everybody are dumb that get/gives free
stuff they do it for good sake, but those who get the free stuff should be more nice to the ones who gave
them the free stuff I think and maybe do something in exchange.

Last edited:
i got a reseller free and it was all because the guy that gave it to me was nice enough to let me have some of his space on his server since he was not using it all. I am very thankful for that. I believe givin and recievin will make this world a great place to live.

I have 2 free resellers.
2 never turned up.
And I'm applying for two more.
And not for one.
pm me for info.

posting multiple hosting sites for comparisation or listing is not allowed.

Back