• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by leeuniverse

1. L

A new message board........

It looks promissing....? http://www.livingwatercogic.com/nitsu.net/edgeboard/ Apparently requires PHP and I guess CGI only. No MYSQL required. I'm trying to find a webhost that will let it work now. Xoasis don't work right..... I think because of banner placement. Anyway, just...
  2. L

Download Decellerator Plus

uh......?
  3. L

Need a hosting space on somebody's private server - FREE

ya can't afford $4.00 bucks a month?????????????? :p There are lot's of host's that cheap for your needs......
  4. L

anywhere offer free personal email acc like everyone.net?

http://www.BigMailBox.com
  5. L

Which sites permit swf files?

huh.... Kathy... What are you thinking? "yes, I guess the hosts all have that simple web interface. But I really prefer that to ftp ( seems faster and more reliable)" How could you believe web interface is faster and more reliable than ftp? NO WAY.... :) I'll have a web...
  6. L

Question about Hypermart

Indeed, even more greater, is they allow you to place that banner "Above the fold". The greatest idea since McDonalds..... heh eh
  7. L

Worldzone ?

This is just a standard "You can't hold us accountable clause". Everyone has one. 1. You give worldzone permission to display your site and use it for whatever it needs to, with your permission. 2. You agree not to hold worldzone responsible for losing you site. 3. And, by having your...
  8. L

LeeUniverse.com - Part II

That you Very Much, Dragon of Fury!!! :) It will gradually grow into an excellent full content service. As well as, a couple of my other sites will become very usefull too many.
  9. L

DHTML navigation menu

Try dhtmlLab.com :)
  10. L

where can i get a menu like the one at microsoft.com

Try DhtmlLab.com, it's great... :) I think it's the most Professional and Bugless one out there.
  11. L

is0lized.net

You need some text contrast in your left side long listing. In other words, Make titles Bolded, colored, bigger, something, just so we can follow along your listing. I get lost!
  12. L

I'll look into the font thing. I didn't think I used Times New Roman much but I'll check. Ya, I know about the screen size. Mine is set at 800x600 too, it's about a 1/2 inch bigger. I can still see the content on mine, can you on yours? I did that because most people will in time have...
  13. L

Here's my new design! Tell me what you all think... :) http://www.leeuniverse.com
  14. L

Mailserver did not change from mydomain to zoneedit

Heck, I don't remember... Your right though, when I left mydomain It seemed like they were having more down time. If I were you, do like I did and say "enough is enough"! Like I mentioned in another response, try worldzonepro.net. Nothing compares... :)
  15. L

MX records

It will be hard to find such a host, in fact impossible, one that's reliable anyway. I've looked. Just use like Mydomain.com to direct your domain and MX settings to any host you want. Or do like I did, and say enough is enough, and go with a cheap and reliable hoster. I have found...
Back