• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ian

1. I

Best, simplest way to display and sell my photography on-line?

Hi all. I've always loved taking nature photos. I post a few on facebook and sell a few at craft shows. I mostly love capturing the image regardless if I make money or not. But now I'm hopeful and thinking if I can make a few dollars doing something I love, even better. When Amazons handmade...
  2. I

Networksolutions??

They are supposed to be good right? Their hosting plans are very low priced, are they a good host?
  3. I

does anyone use 1 and 1 web hosting?

Are they a reliable and reputable host? Thank you, Ian
  4. I

does anyone use awardspace.com?

I came across this site and it offers a free hosting package that looks pretty good. Does anyone have any experience with them?
  5. I

best free host that I can use my domain with?

Hi all. I have a domain for my art work but no host. I know paid is best but right now no extra money isn't available so hopefully a good free host can get me started. Hopefully there's a good one that doesn't bombard with ads. I appreciate all reccomendations. Thank you, Ian
  6. I

can someone help me with this header logo code please?

I'm editing this site http://fairhopeartsandcraftsfestival.convergelocal.com/ and at the top I need the pncbank logo to be visually centered with a few lines of text underneath the logo without pushing the social icons down like they are now. Thank you! Ian
  7. I

Best way to promote my photography?

Sarmt that would be great, thank you. Just let me know what I have to do
  8. I

Is there a good free portfolio site that you reccomend? Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk 2
  9. I

Hi all, I have a domain and did have hosting for my site but I didn't renew the hosting since I didn't work on the site enough. So I redirected my domain to my facebook page. I take nature photos and would like to make an on-line portfolio to display and draw interest in my photography. Can...
  10. I

need help choosing a simple shopping cart service on my photography site

i don't have a merchant account, i do have paypal.
  11. I

need help choosing a simple shopping cart service on my photography site

my site is http://www.iansandsphotography.com I appreciate all suggestions. I would love to have a simple option for viewers to purchase a picture that they were looking at. I have softaculous in my control panel and see a few carts in there. Any reccomendations? I don't want to make my site...
  12. I

Any fast promotion ideas?

Hi all, I'm trying to get my page seen asap by as many as possible so I can go ahead with my project. Are there any fast ways to get viewers to a site? Thank you.
  13. I

please help me make my site appealing

i installed a new theme and gonna try to adjust it
  14. I

please help me make my site appealing

i want a simple clean look. i was wondering if there would be a way to kinda sync my facebook photography page with my web-site page? i want a simple way to update my photos and keep them organized without making the site bulky. WordPress is cool, I'm guessing I should stick with that. Thanks...
Back