• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any fast promotion ideas?

ian

Hi all,
I'm trying to get my page seen asap by as many as possible so I can go ahead with my project. Are there any fast ways to get viewers to a site? Thank you.

Try getting traffic from social bookmarking and networking sites. Facebook and twitter should be able to bring a lot of traffic to your site.

Share your profile link on another top level socially famous profiles(facebook pages,), bookmarked your profile on digg, delicious, folk, etc... and tell your friends to promote ure profile..

Thanks

Dear ian,
The fastest way for promotion and business generation is paid advertising PPC campaigning, here if we'll pay good amount of money defiantly we'll get business.

Facebook fan marketing can be good. Nowadays it becomes very effective way for internet marketing. You may gives ads of your page.

The fasted promotion is a paid service. if you need fasted back links and traffics on your site you should use ppc(par per Click) Advertising.

I would agree with some of these people. Linking with popular social networking sites is very effective when trying to reel in viewers.

Back