• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Hellbound

1. H

XMB vs. PhpBB

"Better" is in the eye of the beholder.
  2. H

ColdFusion?

I'm starting to think it's just fashonable to say everything but PHP sucks.
  3. H

next complaint

<sarcasm> Really! I mean this is FREEwebspace.net. Why should anyone here want free webspace? How dare he even bring up the subject of free webspace! </sarcasm>
  4. H

yes it is liquid 2k

Wow. It must be nice to have never been new at anything.
  5. H

Needed: simple but stable

Well, Try Geocities or Tripod. You probably didn't want to hear that.
  6. H

Best FWH in your opinion

When they actually allow signups, 8op.com is the best. 20mb, FTP, SSI, fast servers. Their ads aren't too annoying either.
  7. H

A Question…. Banner Free

About a year ago I helped to run a FWP with a couple friends. We started out ad-free, but that lasted about a week. There were 450 sites, and yes about $1.00 worth of revenue came from each site. But combined with our paid hosting plan, mailing lists, onsite banners, ect. we managed to not...
  8. H

CGI for MY FILE MANAGER

Nice file manager Very nice. It actually works with my browser (Planetweb 2.6 on Dreamcast). There's not many that do. :) :) :)
  9. H

netcabins

You could always find a new partner. Maybe Webdude or those guys from 8op.com. NC_Tom, the people want Netcabins!!!!
  10. H

Any really good free message boards out there?

Well... I hate Ikonboard 3. But that's just me. 2 is better for me. I've never used phpbb, but Gybro's considerablly smarter then me, so I'll take his word for it. YaBB is nice. Not as good as Ikb2 in my opinion.
  11. H

id host that doesn't require a credit card?

Hmmm The subject is supposed to say "paid host" not "id host". Must've been too long.
  12. H

id host that doesn't require a credit card?

I'm 17, and don't have a credit card. In fact, I probably never will.... :) Now, I'm tired of being stuck using the quickly degenerating free hosts. I need a cheap paid hos that will let me pay by money order. Does anyone know of a couple?
  13. H

Anything else like Nether.net?

Thanks everyone! I think I'll wait and see what happens with Nether. If not I'll find another UNIX shell service with POP and webspace. Thanks again.
  14. H

Anything else like Nether.net?

F2S is a bit overkill for my purposes. I think I'll see what happens with Nether. Maybe they'll come back.
Back