• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ColdFusion?

kpyew

Just wonder if anyone using ColdFusion? I prefer ColdFusion than PHP because of its rapid development and ease of use.

What do you say??

I've not used it but suppossedly it's quite heavy on the server.

I like php cos it's portable and easy to write and you are in control of things.

CF may be amazing though.

Anybody running PHP on an NT or 2000 platform? -- Or is there any PHP app server on these platforms?

ColdFusion is really easy to code compared to PHP and ASP. We run a commercial website on ColdFusion + apache + Solaris. The stability is acceptable, the same goes to the speed of execution.

I do Cold Fusion here at my internship. It SUCKS!!!!!!!! Stay away from it, its crap!! PHP is so much better.

Originally posted by Magic2K2
I do Cold Fusion here at my internship. It SUCKS!!!!!!!! Stay away from it, its crap!! PHP is so much better.

Probably you would like to elaborate more on that? Why u say so?

Originally posted by Magic2K2

I believe it uses up a lot of server resources.

Back