• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anything else like Nether.net?

Hellbound

They've been having alot of problems lately, so I need a replacement. All I need is POP e-mail and a couple MBs for a website.

Yeah they do... I use the yahoo pop email... Just use POP3: pop.mail.yahoo.com SMTP: smtp.mail.yahoo.com and your username and password. That's why I suggested it.

Thanks everyone!

I think I'll wait and see what happens with Nether. If not I'll find another UNIX shell service with POP and webspace.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by bigperm
Yeah they do... I use the yahoo pop email... Just use POP3: pop.mail.yahoo.com SMTP: smtp.mail.yahoo.com and your username and password. That's why I suggested it.

Yeah even i use that, but I didn't know you get a yahooid when you sign up geocities. :)

You get access to all services with one id. I use the briefcase, and mail in one id. On an other account I used allmost evrything, geocities, mail, briefcase. Is there anything else yahoo offers?

Originally posted by gyrbo
You get access to all services with one id. I use the briefcase, and mail in one id. On an other account I used allmost evrything, geocities, mail, briefcase. Is there anything else yahoo offers?

didn't Yahoo! acquire broadcast.com three years ago?

Back