• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Grant Eon

1. G

FREE HOSTING - No Adverts, No Catch

VNM, The reply I am writing would've been on another thread/topic. You have no information about your server that I could look up or discuss that would evaluate how good your service really is, to that fact... it is not recommended to sign-up with this host unless you know what they offer...
  2. G

Harry Potter Rpg On Php

trenzterra, Thanks... it is duly-noted. I will not do my Automation thing anymore, so i'll just do the normal routine. :P Credit To: trenzterra! Thanks for the tip! Logged As, Grant Eon :devious2:
  3. G

Web MSN Messenger

[Users In Topic] Not only those... you're missing the .js file link tag. This IS NOT like a normal frame window you know, i.e: parent doesn't work in these conditions. Logged As, Grant Eon :devious2:
  4. G

Free Message Board

thanks flashwebhost, Your post is appriciated. Good luck on hosting people! Logged As, Grant Eon :devious2:
  5. G

Need some hosting

magnumzero, look at this post that I did: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56099 my reply is at the bottom, it should tell you something about these kinds of requests. Logged As, Grant Eon :devious2:
  6. G

Webhost needed! (50MB/2GB/FTP/PHP/MySQL)

freakout (T="Chinese Forums") Chinese Forums -- Chinese Forums on forum hosters are not respected, as the forum hosters tend to see these kinds of people register a forum then not use it for a considerable amount of time, or even NEVER use it again. The webmaster just ends up pruning you out of...
  7. G

Web MSN Messenger

bezel,My Passport doesn't work.... Wanna know why? Take a gander at your coding: <html> <head> <title>msnger.com</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../messenger.css"> </head> <body bgcolor="white" onload="loginForm.login.focus()"> <table height="100%" width="95%" border=0...
  8. G

Free Invision, phpBB2, YaBBSE Boards

[Stops Automation] ibfw! I haven't seen you in ages! :D Well, I guess you could say... you haven't seen ME in a while! :P Well anyway, it's nice to see a old member! I'm DarkBlood... I guess i'll be staying under this username for the rest of the period. That was directed to Peo.
  9. G

The good and the bad Errors of the WEB!

[Stops Automation.] heh, heh, I've never seen it before... but man, sometimes those errors are a pretty good custom Job!
  10. G

Long time no come, how's it going, Old people?

mehzors, I haven't been on here much, but I might be now. :P
  11. G

Harry Potter Rpg On Php

[I stops Automation.] Wojtek, the reason I do that is to change it to my mood every now and then, or whatever the post is related.... (Now I'm messing up again. @_@) This thread should be moved there/locked 'til he knows what to do. (Opinion Only)
  12. G

Hartserver FREE Hosting!

MyInternet... a music site as small as that has to have a catch., if you upload a single wave (about Less Than 1 minute) file, you will be almost at full capacity that you said. This applies to MP3s with major sequencing as well. The FrameSet Code for the banner will not work, as you have to...
  13. G

Make a Template :tongue2:

[Both Users]You can easily get the same effect as some Flash Text (i.e: when you rollover them they change color.) in CSS, all you gotta do is edit A:Hover to a different color than A:Link and A:Visited. It would look something like the following: /* CSS Document (Use the link HTML tag to...
  14. G

Long time no come, how's it going, Old people?

Done. My SIG is edited.
  15. G

Harry Potter Rpg On Php

Thanks Wojtek, Yes, the majority of those PW stealers are those nasty immature little dudes / dudettes. The problem is to figure out their age first... if you know how to do so, DO IT. I'm 16 going on 17, but hey... do I sound immature to you? But you can't count on me to manage your forums...
Back