• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE HOSTING - No Adverts, No Catch

VNM

FREE HOSTING - No Adverts

Hi

Recently we upgraded our servers and to celebrate we're offering a limited number of free hosting accounts with all the usual bells and whistles that come with the paid for services.

To find out more, please visit VNM Hosting

Last edited:
VNM,

The reply I am writing would've been on another thread/topic. You have no information about your server that I could look up or discuss that would evaluate how good your service really is, to that fact... it is not recommended to sign-up with this host unless you know what they offer, their reliability, and so forth. I can give some examples which are listed below.

These items are a standard for most web hosters on the web, it is a minimal to provide the information that is highlighted in red, to this degree, anything in blue is optional.
  • The Name of your Host. (Yours is provided)
  • What You Offer as the category you have chosen. (You offer a BB/E-Mail service, but you DO NOT say what kind you offer.)
  • Your Uptime
  • A alternate e-mail/contact site that you can be reached at if yours so happens to fail. (Not given.)
By this information, you can guarantee that you'll get more users. The problem is that I get from your message is that you do not want to give this information out since you do not have a good software for the services you provide... or you just want to scam people.

Logged As,
Grant Eon :devious2:

Edit: This post has been copied.

Appologies, I thought it would be easier for people to just have a look at our site.

On our site is information about our server.
If you REALLY want to know our server specs then I have no worries about revealing them.
We have a 2Ghz Pentium 4 Server with 1gig of RAM.

If you really would like to know what BB system we offer pre-installed it is phpBB and we also offer 1 free installation of any other script or BB that the user provides us with.

Our uptime garuntee is 99.9%. Hands up to that actually not being displayed on the site anywhere. This is due to a new site design which coincided with the server upgrade and we missed the uptime garuntee notice off the design by accident... Thanks for pointing that out... We're on the case now.

In regard to alternative contacts, there are several on the support page which we recommend our customers to use in the unlikly event that our server is down for any period of time.

We're not out to scam people at all, we are after all offering this service for FREE and have nothing to gain other than pleasing our customers and therefore encouraging them to either stay with us long term or inviting their friends to become customers of our too.

Hope this has answered your questions, and if you are anyone else needs to know anything else, please don't hesitate to email me or PM me. We also have a live chat feature on our site that we use as much as possible.

Last edited:
Registering a domain from you to get the free hosting package isn't considered a catch?

OK, if you see it as a catch then fair enough. It is possible to transfer an existing domain over to us though if you do own one.

At the end of the day though, we're not really making money off the domain name and its easy enough just to up and go with your domain name if you don't like our service because you have not forked out for hosting.

I've changed the subject to please you anyway.

Thanks VNM
Your feedback is important to members/other hosters as well as any support you give to other members. Keep up the good work, and try not to spend too much time advertising, the best thing you can do is upgrade your server whenever you need to (or as you see fit), and to maintain a good support forum/e-mail/chat room.

Thanks for your time.

Previously: Grant Eon.

// DarkBlood

Back