• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhost needed! (50MB/2GB/FTP/PHP/MySQL)

freakout

Well I'm gonna host a Chinese forum which will be opened for public posting and everyone is welcome to become a member!

Amongst the features I'm requesting are as below...

(At least)
50MB webspace
2GB bandwidth
PHP+MySQL
FTP transfer

Can anybody kindly host me please? You may PM me, thanks x1000! :)

Last edited:
freakout (T="Chinese Forums")
Chinese Forums -- Chinese Forums on forum hosters are not respected, as the forum hosters tend to see these kinds of people register a forum then not use it for a considerable amount of time, or even NEVER use it again. The webmaster just ends up pruning you out of the system, so if you're planning on doing this... it is not in your interest to start up a forum/message board.

Logged As,
Grant "Forums" Eon :devious2:

who control the forum ? i know China is VERY strict about internet stuff so wonder if some chinese cops monitor very topics u posted :D. Don't you affraid of that?

I'm not from China and it's rather unfair to say in general that Chinese forums are abandoned after they're installed, just because Chinese (from China) are now more exposed to Internet so you can expect a sudden increase on the signups of everything available on the net.

Well back to the topic, I'm really serious about running my own forum and I'll be constantly monitoring it so can I get a webhost now? Thanks in advance! :)

Back